Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Berto, Matthysse-Maidana Bouts Are Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win or lose I like watching Berto fight, as long as its against a legit opponent, not Malignaggi.

And Matthys - Maidana would be awesome. Guaranteed we'd all be salivating over it, if it was announced. Make the winner fight Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      Thank you, my sentiments exactly. Maidana Matthysse has fight of the year written all over it, who hasn't wanted to see that for at least two years?. Boxing fans are an odd bunch at times.
      Because of the intent. If Matthysse-Maidana was made, it would only be to keep Matthysse away from Garcia.

Comment

I'm tired of hearing about Berto, he's a useless fuck without his steroids.

Comment

GBP doing everything in there power too make sure Garcia makes it too the fight with Khan like Lucas and Maidana said themselves they dont wanna fight and besides are good at there current weights

Comment

Malignaggi vs Maidana, Mathysse vs Garcia, Mosley vs Berto!!!!! One card!!!! I'll pay for it and I'll hype it to everyone!!!

Comment

BERTO doesn't deserve another title shot soon;MALIGNAGGI vs MAIDANA is legit and a great fight to watch;i can't wait for AYDIN vs SOTO KARASS anyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                Malignaggi vs Maidana, Mathysse vs Garcia, Mosley vs Berto!!!!! One card!!!! I'll pay for it and I'll hype it to everyone!!!
                I agree..I agree!!!

Comment

Working...
                X