Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a fat chick says she is fat.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    What does me posting a picture have to do with my parent skills or lack there of? ******.

And if I had a complex and needed attention I certainly wouldn't subject myself to the opinion of people here.

Lastly, I don't need to seek attention online, my ego is massaged on a regular, in real life.

I can lose weight, you'll be inbred with that personality forever
    I'd massage more than your ego.

Sorry LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger
      Re-read my comment, I said "cuss" in regards to parenting. ******.

But you do, constantly. Your replies with a mild tone of anger and resentment to posts is evident all throughout this thread.

Now you didn't have to tell me that information now did you? Yet you still did and went out of your way to make it a point that you get attention "in real life". Don't you see how you constantly seek approval? Or try to establish some sort of value.

Right back at you Good luck losing weight Fatty.
      Oh nos! Someone call social services! I said a few naughty words ... sorry, typed, a few naughty words, that, my, children, cannot see or hear ... yep, I'm a failure as a mother

You are delusional if you think I need approval. Especially from you?

I can't remember what else you said and and I can't be bothered to scroll up.

My body comes from giving birth and I'm proud to have it. Unlike you, my children were not conceived in test tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        I'd massage more than your ego.

Sorry LOL

Comment

I don't talk to fat woman,
          Hence the reason I have boss lady on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I don't talk to fat woman,
            Hence the reason I have boss lady on ignore.
            Fat bitches can't take jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Fat bitches can't take jokes.
              I agree the Pretty boy is a joke. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                I agree the Pretty boy is a joke. LOL
                I'm not talking about him you ****ing virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger
                  Who said you need approval from me? ... Oh, how obvious it is (your social approval/ineriority complex), you DO have it, you just deny it. Don't be ashamed of it, the sooner you accept it the faster you can improve yourself.

You type like a 13 yo, express yourself like an 11 yo and weigh like hippo.

Poor kids, give them for adoption, you're depriving them from proper intellectual development. It exudes through your poor orthography and syntax. Also, content.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    What does me posting a picture have to do with my parent skills or lack there of? ******.

And if I had a complex and needed attention I certainly wouldn't subject myself to the opinion of people here.

Lastly, I don't need to seek attention online, my ego is massaged on a regular, in real life.

I can lose weight, you'll be inbred with that personality forever
                    I was browsing this site regularly for boxing news about 2 years before i signed up, as you can see i dont post often but whenever i stray in to the lounge your always in here now talking about yourself or basically attention seeking.
                    I have to ask why join a site called boxingscene when it seems you have rarely actually posted about boxing, i have never seen you in nsb or boxing history, only in the lounge attention seeking from desperate guys.
                    I dont mean to be rude but why are you on this site when you dont (or very rarely discuss boxing)?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      I'm not talking about him you ****ing virgin.
                      Oh sorry i didn't realise you were talking about yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X