No announcement yet.

full english breakfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full english breakfast

i cant stay away from the 2 sausages 2 bacons 2 eggs hashbrown beans extra toast i have it 3 days a week, well it hinder my performance in the gym or will i burn it quick time, i dont really have to make weight for fights as i fight at my ideal weight

also is there any1 else that eats junk food, i tend to stay away from fizzy drinks and chocolate bars etc but i cant help the breakfasts in the morning :[]

That's a good breakfast that will keep you strong. If that's the worst meal you eat three times a week I would not worry about it.

Comment

seriously? i thought it was bad because of all the salt

Comment

I'm not a nutritionist by an means but if your young and healthy and workout I wouldn't be to worried about it. If your eating a big breakfast than you are going to eat less the rest of the day, and if you keep the rest of your meals healthy then I don't think it will slow you down at all. Those things are filled with fats, protein, and sodium and you'll need that stuff if your doing proper boxing training. As long and your not putting in all the candy and chips and soda into your body than you'll be fine. Those things will slow you down. Your on weight so work hard and look at it as fueling your body.

Comment

That's really not that bad of a breakfast. Contains lots of protein which is good.

Comment

i wouldnt worry about it if you keep away from fizzy drinks and the sweets

i can skip the fizzy drinks man but the chocolate never...

Comment

Ahh ok thanks guys guess I get to enjoy my breakfast then

Comment

Working...
              X