If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Squealpiggy KTFO1 Thread starter..........Rockin'

Comment

he's pro government so of course he would..hitler would love squeely he would team him up with himmler.

Comment

He'd dismiss the Resistance as conspiracy theorists and laugh

Comment

I see the peanut gallery has given this subject the same level of contemplation they apply to everything else. You may be low achievers but at least you're consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Wow!!! Squealpiggy KTFO1 Thread starter..........Rockin'
            did you even read what he said? How was that a ktfo?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I sent you red K for being a bad sockpuppet. I did have a comment to make in this thread but I got sidetracked making dinner. I had steak. It was awesome, thankyou.

In any case your feeble attempt at trollery conceals a fascinating question about the banality of evil. Not everybody in Nazi Germany was Hitler, Himmler and Goebbels. Not all Nazis were bad people, considering that everyone in the German military was a de-facto Nazi and there was a wartime draft.

The fact is that the people who drove Jews out of their businesses and into the ghettos, the people who fed and clothed the men who ran the death camps, even the exterminators themselves were not exceptional paragons of evil. They were ordinary Germans, ordinary people.

Rather like the people who kept slaves, the people who deliberately infected Native Americans with Anthrax, the people who burned witches, stoned adulterers, lynched black men... they were all ordinary people with all of their egos, frailties and capacity for monstrous acts.
              yes i know that thats why I said there were allot of good german citizens who helped the governement because they tought it was the right thing to do. they were sheeps who believed everything the governement said just like you.

the first part of your post was unnecessary cause I already said that. I guess you wrote it to sound smart infront of dumb people like Rockin

It's very easy to sit in front of a computer insulated from the reality of history by seventy years and thousands of miles and say "I wouldn't have done this if I was a German under Hitler, but this other person would!" It's much more difficult to ask yourself honestly if you would have contributed to the suffering of the Jews and to come up with the answer "I don't know".
              I never said I wouldnt have helped the governement capture jews. I probably would have done it but not cause the governement told me to but cause I dont really like jews

Comment

ts should be burned alive. his thread is a disgrace to mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by FastForward View Post
                  Would he be anti-jewish and help the gouvernement to catch jews. Cause it seems he accepts everything the gouvernement says blindly.
                  almost everyone did.

what would you do?

Comment

He probably would of given Anne Frank bubble wrap to play with.

Comment

Most people would have turned the Jews in.

Comment

Working...
                      X