Cell Phone/Load Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cell Phone/Load Question

tanong lang mga bossing...

so im gonna go home in August and im planning on bringing and getting my iPhone unlocked over there so i can use it

how much load does it use up if i go on the internet on that thing? and how much is it to get an iphone unlocked nowadays?

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

so im gonna go home in August and im planning on bringing and getting my iPhone unlocked over there so i can use it

how much load does it use up if i go on the internet on that thing? and how much is it to get an iphone unlocked nowadays?
    internet surfing depends on the service provider. but there were free wi-fi zones on the malls so you can surf for free..

pre pag unlock, 500 meron na. pero kung conyo ka, they would charge you higher. so better bring your relatives with you and let them do the talking..

Comment

oh, i forgot to mention lakers sucks ball in the end..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        internet surfing depends on the service provider. but there were free wi-fi zones on the malls so you can surf for free..

pre pag unlock, 500 meron na. pero kung conyo ka, they would charge you higher. so better bring your relatives with you and let them do the talking..
        haha! 'dre tama ka.

Comment

Well its plain in simple really. A thousand Php can get you're iPhone jailboken (that's "unlocked" to you) if you go to Vmall in Greenhills. But if you feel a bit hardcore, its relatively easy to jailbreak it yourself, there are plenty of tutorials in the internet for this one, or - you can browse around on past Threads here in P-Lounge to find out that it was already discussed here -in fact i contributed much to that thread - i think its in Joms thread or Kups.

When it comes to load - no need for that when you go wifi, in fact iPhone is useful with that. You only need the load for the Call and Text function of your gizmo.
          Here's a trick, if you have at home - or wherever you are staying - a Broadband connection (wi or wlan) just plug the line to a wireless router and viola! surf to sawa ka na at home even while youre crapping on the throne room.

There are malls and resto even provincial buses around the metro that already serves free wifi....so that basically translates to 0 pesos cost.

Ayt!?

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
            Well its plain in simple really. A thousand Php can get you're iPhone jailboken (that's "unlocked" to you) if you go to Vmall in Greenhills. But if you feel a bit hardcore, its relatively easy to jailbreak it yourself, there are plenty of tutorials in the internet for this one, or - you can browse around on past Threads here in P-Lounge to find out that it was already discussed here -in fact i contributed much to that thread - i think its in Joms thread or Kups.

When it comes to load - no need for that when you go wifi, in fact iPhone is useful with that. You only need the load for the Call and Text function of your gizmo.
            Here's a trick, if you have at home - or wherever you are staying - a Broadband connection (wi or wlan) just plug the line to a wireless router and viola! surf to sawa ka na at home even while youre crapping on the throne room.

There are malls and resto even provincial buses around the metro that already serves free wifi....so that basically translates to 0 pesos cost.

Ayt!?

much appreciated...green K

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Mobile internet is cheap for prepaid around 15php/hour or 50php/day. Although as said a lot of free wifi in the big cities.

For the unlocking of the iphone if its an iphone 4 you must be on baseband 01.59 to be able to do software unlock, if not you just need to buy a GEVEY sim which cost 1k-2kphp in the PI.

Comment

Working...
              X