No announcement yet.

Kenny Porter on Spence and Porter: "It's gotta be a PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    There are no welters that can bring ppv money in.
    Spence, Khan, Porter, Garcia, Thurman or Crawford!!!!!!!!

They need Pacman in the mix to even try to get ppv money!

The most exciting match would probably be Pac vs Porter!
    I think the most talent would be Spence vs Crawford.

Ray
    Eh idk about this. I mean you're right no has been bringing in sexy PPV money, not even Manny like he used to, but I think there is some upside with some of these guys who are PPV noobs or virgins still so its all a work in progress still more than we can say none of them can bring in money just cuz they haven't yet.

That said idk if Spence vs Porter on PPV makes sense with this Fox deal being able to increase guys' profile to make bigger, better paid fights for all parties in the future.

I mean if Porter is willing to be paid off of how well the fight does on PPV & take a risk with his pay then fair enough do a PPV. I tend to think the gtd amount for a Fox fight would be better than the PPV numbers cut for two PPV virgins would bring in for him.

Comment

60K buys. tops.

put this sht on CBS and stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        He was expecting a crowd reaction when he said that but everyone remained dead silent.
        That shoulda told Kenny right there how PPV worthy Spence vs Porter is right now.

Idk what Kenny is smoking, but it seems to make him oblivious to the obvious.

Comment

Have them both fight on Fox one week apart next year then gauge the interest for a PPV

Comment

If Fox and Sho are gonna be using the PPV platforms as they stated they would then why not?
            If they wanna build Spence as a PPV star than you gotta start somewhere.

Hell Crawford-Postol was a PPV.

This is a much better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              Porter is a bigger name than Mikey. If the Mikey cherry pick is on PPV then the WBC and IBF unification between two of the top 5 welterweights sure as fuck deserves to be on PPV
              I don’t think he is

Comment

Taking a page out of Tank Davis playbook. "I'll only fight Loma on PPV!"

Comment

Those two guys are too bland to headline a PPV event. Good fighters, but zero charisma.

Comment

I don't blame Kenny Porter. He is looking to cash out against Erroll Spence, Jr. Afterall, it's a very risky proposition and fight. Team Porter wants at least five times the amount of money they made on Saturday night's fight against Danny Garcia. They were willing to take short money because they were more than confident that they could take DSG but with Spence, they are not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I guess we won't be seeing Porter vs Spence then. That ain't no PPV fight, sorry.

Team Porter looking for a way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X