Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---
    Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Yes, maybe he doesn't have an L on his record yet but he is beaten. This is a cash out fight and Wilder will annihilate him.
    Fury toyed with Pianeta and got in some rounds to work on some things. Right after the fight, he did some pads to complete his conditioning for a 12 round fight. Fury fought Klitschko the same way he fought Pianeta and with Wilder, he'll be trying to nullify Wilder's aggression and capitalize on Wilder's mistakes by slipping and sliding while staying in the pocket. Because Wilder over-commits his punches for maximum effect, Fury will be hoping to catch Wilder during his many follow throughs. Fury is no joke and wants to prove he's the best. He believes he can beat Wilder and will be ready for the hardest fight of his career...

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      I'm a Trump Supporter and Deontay Wilder fan. You can't be both?
      Of course you can be both. You're more than likely to be both. But I guess the fact that you are both makes me unsurprised that my joke went over your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        What's really interesting is the lack of articles about Johnson and Povetkin.
        Why would there need to be? All of the articles about Fury and Wilder mention Joshua and Povetkin any way.

Comment

• aj fans have the nerve to call ortiz old but klits was older when he fought AJ, now they say fury isnt ready but call wilder a BUM in the same statement? if wilder is this bum you all call him why does aj and fury need all this time to get ready? Fury has had 2 fights and u are crying, klits came back off of a loss and had zero warm up fights and its all you talk about....

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
            Why would there need to be? All of the articles about Fury and Wilder mention Joshua and Povetkin any way.
            Why would there need to be (articles about Johnson and Povetkin)?

Is this a legitimate question? The guy is supposed to be the big HW champ, the face of boxing, soccer stadium selling out, £20M fighter, A side supreme, and you ask me why would there need to be any articles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              he used to get laid out by BUMS. then dominated a division for a decade. thats called JUICE.

and now Gayj is the new juice head on the block.
              BWaHaahaHA!

Comment

• Boxing is dead seeing that fanboys only follow boxers, not boxing

Comment

• Seriously, I can't understand why folks will rate or place premium on Fury-Wilder bout over Joshua-Povetkin. Are you guys a fan of the sport at all. Or you are just some emotional folks playing make-believe

Comment

• TRUE! Like I said before here, Dominic Breazeale and Dillon Whyte weren’t the fighters they are today when Joshua faced them. So Joshua’s best fight was unfortunately against a guy that was inactive for 17 MONTHS, Wladimir.

And Joshua has a much bigger UK following than here in the US from collecting British, Commonwealth, and International HW belts. He grabbed the IBF belt from some bum named Charles Martin that wasn’t in anyone’s top 20 of HW’s. Martin happened to win the vacant IBF belt after his opponent got injured during the fight-LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Vitali. After building an undefeated record of 24–0 with 22 KOs, he suffered his first loss to 24–13–1 Ross Puritty, in what was Klitschko's first and only professional fight in Ukraine. Puritty forced Klitschko, who had at that time not gone beyond 8 rounds, to punch himself out. Klitschko began to be overwhelmed in the 10th round and went down twice but was allowed to continue. At the start of the 11th round, with Puritty continuing to land hard punches, Klitschko's trainer, Fritz Sdunek, entered the ring and stopped the fight
                      You're thinking Wlad. Vitali KO'd Purity.

Comment

Working...
                      X