Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Pacquiao vs Crawford or Spence. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Spence would sort of play into his hands and he would be too quick and hit too often but Crawford’s style is all wrong. Pacquaio openly admitted that he found counterpunching opponents difficult.

Comment

both beat pacquiao

spence to strong
      bud to smart

Comment

Would be interesting. Pacquiao from 2008-2011 was such a savage. But we saw once he faced JMM, he was exposed to the same flaws he always had. So Crawford with his counter punching style would be extremely difficult.

Pacquaio would be able to touch Spence up, but he's more technical than a Margarito and more athletic than him. So I would favor Pacman for now, but man I could definitely see Spence's body work slowing down and eventually stopping him. Remember, Margarito landed one clean shot all fight which was a body shot and it had Pacman reeling. Spence is a better and more committed body puncher than Margarito.

Pacquiao via decision vs both, but very tough calls.

Comment

Even though Pac is an ATG, he's kinda little. I'm not betting against either Crawford or Spence until I see them lose first, b/c they might be ATG too.

Comment

I think a prime Pacquiao would KO Crawford and get KOed by Spence. I think Spence hits much harder than Crawford, takes a punch better than Crawford and throws many more punches every round than Crawford. Spence is also a better body puncher than Crawford and probably the best body puncher in boxing. All this makes Spence a far more dangerous opponent than Crawford in my opinion.

Comment

OUtbox by Crawford, KO'ed by Spence.

Comment

Prime pac absolutely destroys either guy.

Comment

Prime Pac should be favored against both fighters. He is one of the 20-30 greatest fighters ever and neither Spence or Crawford has shown they can beat such a truly elite fighter yet.

Both would definitely give him trouble though, based on size for Spence and style for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    but there is a reason Floyd avoided for so long

You had two words transposed lil man. Figured I fix that for ya

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      You had two words transposed lil man. Figured I fix that for ya
                      You have a proven record of lying about the past and changing positions based on outcomes. Nothing you post can be considered credible.

Comment

Working...
                      X