No announcement yet.

Book "The Death of Democracy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    So much disinformation about Hitler and WW2.
    This book is more about WWI and 1930s Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      This book is more about WWI and 1930s Germany.
      I get it.

So you’re trying to take the points that Germany, being in so much debt from World War I, and was in a dire state and low morale. Then Hitler came With the rhetoric of making Germany strong, pushing military industrialisation to create many jobs, and get the economy rolling again, rebuilding the country. Also Hitler blaming everything past on the Jews in power and promoting the Arian race.

And you want to use those parellel points to compare them with Trump coming in with Make America Great Again and reinforcing the borders and cutting down on illegal immigration? Are those your main points of comparison?

Because if so, Obama’s whole rhetoric of Hope and Change was also very Hitlerian. As was every presidential candidate’s before that because they all promised to make the country greater and brought up that patriotic feeling in people.

So why is Trump like Hitler and his supporters like those of pre-nazi Germany?

Comment

I'm currently reading this book. It's about Hitler's rise to power.
        The parallels between Hitler & Trump, and Hitler's base & Trump's base are many.
        I give the book a strong recommend.

Flooding the country with non-white foreigners to outvote to native white people is democracy though right? It's also good for fighting global warming too.
        Last edited by Xoo; 06-21-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

That is simply not true. You are a very limited thinker.
          Hitler was an atheist

He hated religion

So do all liberals

Hitler controlled his news media
          Democrats owns the news media

More resemblance of hitler in the democrat party

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            So you’re trying to take the parallels that Germany, being in so much debt from World War I, and was in a dire state and low morale. Then Hitler came With the rhetoric of making Germany strong, pushing military industrialisation to create many jobs, and get the economy rolling again, rebuilding the country. Also Hitler blaming everything past on the Jews in power and promoting the Arian race.

And you want to use those parellel points as Trump coming in with Make America Great Again and reinforcing the borders and cutting down on illegal immigration? Are those your main points of comparison?

Because if so, Obama’s whole rhetoric of Hope and Change was also very Hitlerian. As was every presidential candidate’s before that because they all promised to make the country greater and brought up that patriotic feeling in people.

So why is Trump like Hitler and his supporters like those of pre-nazi Germany?
            The main points of comparison are the mindset and demeanor.

The biggest difference between the two is how Hitler served in the German army whereas Trump took a cowardly way out of serving in the American army.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Hitler was an atheist

He hated religion

So do all liberals

Little early to be hitting the bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Flooding the country with non-white foreigners to outvote to native white people is democracy though right? It's also good for fighting global warming too.

Your judgement is clouded by your hates and fears. Those people coming here from other countries are wanting to make a better life for themselves and their families. That is a very good thing to see your fellow man live a better life. How are you so blind to that?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Hitler was an atheist

He hated religion

So do all liberals

Hitler supposedly wanted to kill all the jews and jews want to genocide white people with massive non-white immigration, race mixing and forced integration.

Comment

Your judgement is clouded by your hates and fears. Those people coming here from other countries are wanting to make a better life for themselves and their families. That is a very good thing to see your fellow man live a better life. How are you so blind to that?
                    This ten minute video will explain it all to you (not that you'd accept it) but has pretty much every argument I'd make. It's funny too.

Anti Racist Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=315s
                    Last edited by Xoo; 06-21-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Isn't America technically a Republic?

It's not even really a democracy anyways.

The main difference between Hitler and Trump is that when Hitler was in office, he was seen as a hero in Germany. He was their leader. America hates Trump. The media is so against him because he's not a Liberal.

I can't trust anything I read or hear about Trump because I know there is a spin against him in some way.

Comment

Working...
                      X