Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I just got two wisdom teeth pulled and am in excruciating pain, then I got high

Still painful but bearable...
    They put you on Vicodins or something too? I think I'll have to get some pulled in the future.

I heard it's not good to smoke with open teeth sockets though bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I just got two wisdom teeth pulled and am in excruciating pain, then I got high

Still painful but bearable...
      Look into kratom leaf you can find it at head shops here. It produces opiate-like effects and even creates a cross tolerance with opiates but it's much harder to OD from. (I uncovered through digging that a small handful of people who really abused it and daily claim to have developed liver problems from it ) I tried it for chasing a buzz and determined that I prefer to spend my money on pot, but the cashier told me he used it successfully to endure a toothache.
      Last edited by TheStranger; 09-24-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        They put you on Vicodins or something too? I think I'll have to get some pulled in the future.

I heard it's not good to smoke with open teeth sockets though bruh.
        They got me on the vics; I just took one and now I'm wasted. Not a big opiate fan, rather the pot

Comment

• I just scored some chunky cheese for the weekend. This **** smells terrible! I thought it was my dealer that needed to take a shower but it's the weed that smells like that. I googled it and it said it's known for its unique, pungent, sour aroma.
          I read earlier this year about cat piss strain is a particularly offensive-smelling strain but it gets you high like if smoking hash.

Comment

• Just smoked again yesterday, 2 days after I greened hard and told myself I wouldn't smoke again for a long, long time. Basically healed myself, smoked some mid range, about three 1 gram joints between 4 people and then a little bowl out of a spoon. Felt great, everything went well. I heard greening out is like the chicken pox, once you do it once it'll most likely never happen again.

Comment

• Weed is the only thing preventing me from offing my very pregnant and very ornery GF lol. JK but thank you weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Weed is the only thing preventing me from offing my very pregnant and very ornery GF lol. JK but thank you weed.
                I'll do the deed for a bag of weed. I'm real discreet

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I'll do the deed for a bag of weed. I'm real discreet

Cold blooded haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

Cold blooded haha
                    Anything for a bag of weed mane

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                      Just smoked again yesterday, 2 days after I greened hard and told myself I wouldn't smoke again for a long, long time. Basically healed myself, smoked some mid range, about three 1 gram joints between 4 people and then a little bowl out of a spoon. Felt great, everything went well. I heard greening out is like the chicken pox, once you do it once it'll most likely never happen again.
                      I can vouch for that being complete bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X