**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    Dear Niners,

Please destroy the Texans and Matt Schaub. Please pick him off again and return it for a touchdown. Again. Blitz the hell out of him and go man to man for Schaub is about as athletic as stephen hawking. Please do this so we can be saved from the Schaub and Kubiak era.

Sincerely,
    All Houston Texan Fans
    Noted.............

Comment

• i think we got the texans. the tank is on a roll. all we need is consistency in our offense. defence looking alright for now, but they gotta stay focused and not produce those penalties. 9ers by 2 td's.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
        i think we got the texans. the tank is on a roll. all we need is consistency in our offense. defence looking alright for now, but they gotta stay focused and not produce those penalties. 9ers by 2 td's.
        After the shlacking we got from the Colts and the humiliation we got from the seahawks id' settle for Niners by a safety get some wins get on a roll....then we'll see....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          After the shlacking we got from the Colts and the humiliation we got from the seahawks id' settle for Niners by a safety get some wins get on a roll....then we'll see....
          well considering that Colts and seahawks are no pushovers, it was gonna be a hard game for them.

Now that Willis and Davis are questionable makes me want to take back what I said earlier, but this 49er faithful stays true to his team. We got this!!!

Comment

• Do it!!!!!!

Comment

• It's time...

I'm going with some off the wall, Ruste Juxx to get me amped.

WOOOOOOOOO....

Comment

• Woooooooo....

Comment

• Wooooo....

Comment

• woooooooooo

Comment

• wooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X