No announcement yet.

SunSpace: Poetic Collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
    I've only seen the last two posts, but I'm assuming this thread reads like a monologue of a schizophrenic.
    Your avi image isn’t you... the other... beautiful... ho ****... peace... og, Z

Wish me luck brother... I’m going to try to succeed on my own.... I’m a great employee..

I’m pushing all my lil chips in.... all in... I got GGG stopping Canelo.. if that happens ... I won’t be the loser I’ve always been...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-12-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I associate you with phaggotry...

TBear... can I slap him up....?

He is a lil hoe, in need of an opportunity to prove himself..

Big Jim... jizim... —— never mind....
      Look at this fake b1tch trying to check people. LOL LOL LOL

I associate you as the fake mfer from these boards.

Go off on another delusional rant trying to convince people you are what the delusional thoughts in your head tell you are

Fake b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Look at this fake b1tch trying to check people. LOL LOL LOL

I associate you as the fake mfer from these boards.

Go off on another delusional rant trying to convince people you are what the delusional thoughts in your head tell you are

Fake b1tch
        It is so easy to post your drivel online...

It’s easy... I’ve already asked you to let me buy you a taco... hellyer Park...

Why don’t you just meet me....

Better yet.... I know you can’t... post any single thing verifiable? Please..... I’m all in....

It is so easy... I’m all in...

Post anything remotely verifiable.....

Please.... just do that... please.. I post up things that are easily verifiable...

Please... post to any mod, to anyone...

Never mind...

Beercules If this lil hoe crosses my path....

Pretty mo ****ers like you and jhonny.... make me mad...

I shoot center mass... hk91...

Comment

Better yet.... I know you can’t... post any single thing verifiable? Please..... I’m all in....

Please.... just do that... please.. I post up things that are easily verifiable...

Never mind...

you need to chill out man all i ever see is you attacking other posters recently.

Comment

Never mind...

Lol lol You all in?? Lol lol what a joke this fake is.

What verifiable **** have you posted about you accept your delusional claims?

Naming parks is your verifiable ****s. Saying Black Widow investigation is verifiable ****? Say a million times on here that you are old is your verifiable ****? Saying heina, mijo, puto, or contesta me is your verifiable ****.

Why say you are having a bbq with solid NF members at la raza park then change it to hellyer Park with your family. Like claiming these parks are your verification.

Give me a break phaggot loser. Step away from the computer and get out of this delusional world you have created for yourself.

Fake b1tch.
            Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 09-12-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Lol lol You all in?? Lol lol what a joke this fake is.

What verifiable **** have you posted about you accept your delusional claims?

Naming parks is your verifiable ****s. Saying Black Widow investigation is verifiable ****? Say a million times on here that you are old is your verifiable ****? Saying heina, mijo, puto, or contesta me is your verifiable ****.

Why say you are having a bbq with solid NF members at la raza park then change it to hellyer Park with your family. Like claiming these parks are your verification.

Give me a break phaggot loser. Step away from the computer and get out of this delusional world you have created for yourself.

Fake b1tch.
              I’ve posted my business card, etc... mods will verify..

Why don’t you do that? I’ve smashed .....

Just post up to any mod,,, anything

Be a ****ing man...

We go back n forth...

How can you keep failing my Pepsi challenge... it’s simple..

Contact any mod.... you choose..

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                you need to chill out man all i ever see is you attacking other posters recently.
                Ok... I’m begging dudes to keep it real... I’m asking you to do the same....

I’ll chill.. but... who are you?

Comment

I’ve posted my business card, etc... mods will verify..

Why don’t you do that? I’ve smashed .....

Just post up to any mod,,, anything

Be a ****ing man...

We go back n forth...

How can you keep failing my Pepsi challenge... it’s simple..

Contact any mod.... you choose..
                  Post that fake business card again. lol lol lol Give me a fuking break dude. Business card lol lol Like that verifies anything. Let me see your “business card” then.

Contact any Mod??? For what? They believe your delusional ****?

Comment

Post that fake business card again. lol lol lol Give me a fuking break dude. Business card lol lol Like that verifies anything. Let me see your “business card” then.

Contact any Mod??? For what? They believe your delusional ****?
                    Except mine a real.... can you justposte a fake card, contract? Anything.... just post anything..

Comment

Except mine a real.... can you justposte a fake card, contract? Anything.... just post anything..
                      Why have me post anything? Im not claiming stupid outlandish **** you constantly claim. And if I did do **** you claimed. I wouldn’t have the need to constantly try and pound it in on people on these boards.

So as I’ve stated, you are a straight up fake living in fantasy land behind your computer.

And post your verifiable fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                      X