No announcement yet.

Ggg's defense at times similar to gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggg's defense at times similar to gatti

Before I explain the title I'm referring to one facet only and to be fair I could misconstrue what I mean by defense. Gatti Rip, was and still does inspire me when I train/ fight his warrior mentality his ability to take flush punch after punch only to shake his head and ask for more . To me thats oldschool he is in the ring taking brutal punishment no fear of health not worrying about future wealth protecting a promotors investment a true battle between one man and his opponent.

Now golovkin has a similar trait the warrior spirit battle call it what you like but when ggg's hit flush through out various fights he like gatti shakes his head comes forward for me it's a great attribute to have and as a spectator of this I appreciate it immensely they don't have this safety first approach they are from the take a punch to land a punch without a backward step school of fighting not the most technically proficient boxers but heart chin spirit in abundance

Gatti is a 2 Division Champ and went from Super Feather to face Neanderthal Baldomir at Welterweight.

Whereas

GGG said “154-168” was easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Gatti is a 2 Division Champ and went from Super Feather to face Neanderthal Baldomir at Welterweight.

Whereas

GGG said “154-168” was easy.
      My point was the warrior spirit and fan friendly styles not a fight between them golovkin would of punched a hole through gattis orbital bone ala kerry brook

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        My point was the warrior spirit and fan friendly styles not a fight between them golovkin would of punched a hole through gattis orbital bone ala kerry brook
        You’re not making any sense. Nobody here would match Gatti vs Golovkin

The irony of yourself missing the point...

How many weights did Gatti Travel to prove the warriorness you are describing?

How many weights has ggg travelled to prove his Chin?

Ggg is the most protected boxer in the game after PAC.. ffs even PAC dared to be great by moving an inch out of his comfort zone

Comment

According to computerbox GGG gets hit less on average than almost any top boxer. He is near the top with Canelo and Ward. So unless they are lying his defense is good. He took some shots from Canelo and Jacobs but they are highly skilled fighters who are going to land lots of punches on anybody they fight. GGG landed more punches on them than they landed on him.So his combined offense and defense is at least as good as theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            You’re not making any sense. Nobody here would match Gatti vs Golovkin

The irony of yourself missing the point...

How many weights did Gatti Travel to prove the warriorness you are describing?

How many weights has ggg travelled to prove his Chin?

Ggg is the most protected boxer in the game after PAC.. ffs even PAC dared to be great by moving an inch out of his comfort zone
            So now Gatti is a better fighter than GGG. You are one fuked up GGG hating idiot. GGG offered to fight Mayweather at 154 for Mayweather's WBA and WBC 154 pound belts he never defended. Your hero declined. Wise move. GGG would have smoked him in a hurry.

Comment

Ggg defense is far superior to gatti how do you casuals not catch all those blocked punches?

Comment

Completely different. Even when ggg puts his hands down he sees the punch coming and rolls with it. GGG has elite level defense.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  Before I explain the title I'm referring to one facet only and to be fair I could misconstrue what I mean by defense. Gatti Rip, was and still does inspire me when I train/ fight his warrior mentality his ability to take flush punch after punch only to shake his head and ask for more . To me thats oldschool he is in the ring taking brutal punishment no fear of health not worrying about future wealth protecting a promotors investment a true battle between one man and his opponent.

Now golovkin has a similar trait the warrior spirit battle call it what you like but when ggg's hit flush through out various fights he like gatti shakes his head comes forward for me it's a great attribute to have and as a spectator of this I appreciate it immensely they don't have this safety first approach they are from the take a punch to land a punch without a backward step school of fighting not the most technically proficient boxers but heart chin spirit in abundance
                  Nor was he thinking of his family, his friends, after getting one concussion after the next on his way to killing himself (which depression and acting out the way he was said to is a major sign of TBI's)...you sir, are the biggest of morons for actually thinking a lack of defense is "old school" when, reality is Gatti just wasn't a great fighter C+ on his best day.

Comment

[QUOTE=satiev1;18104830]Completely different. Even when ggg puts his hands down he sees the punch coming and rolls with it. GGG has elite level defense.[/QUOTE]

Lol.. Keep trolling!

Comment

Working...
                    X