No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Hearn Stand Firm: Wilder Fight Must Be in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    AJ is a massive A side & decides where fight should happen...
    He may be the "A" side like you say but that doesn't mean Deontey MUST acquiesce to AJ's demand for fight location. Hearn and AJ's unreasonableness is probably making Wilder very angry so they should fear that he'll take it out on AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      He may be the "A" side like you say but that doesn't mean Deontey MUST acquiesce to AJ's demand for fight location. Hearn and AJ's unreasonableness is probably making Wilder very angry so they should fear that he'll take it out on AJ.
      wilder just needs to wait it out a bit....he doesnt even have to agree to go to the UK...he can just wait it out and soon the public pressure will mount...rafael and others will write articles about how the fight should be in vegas and how AJ is the one holding it up.....wilder just needs to be patient and AJ will get pressured into coming to the states for the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Alabama fraud can take the deal or fade into obscurity.
        You will eat you words when Wilder puts AJ to sleep. It is Wilders power AJ fears for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Totally agree with you, I cannot back of defend AJ here. I understand his point as he is the A-side and he has put in more work than Wilder in a short space of time, but when you commit yourself like he did then he cannot then turn around and say I want the fight at home. He might want to go to America for that fight, but then his people would probably say no to it, that is to protect their investment in him. Which I totally get, but now they need to offer Wilder a better deal, because the bigger money for this fight is in America with that 50million offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            You will eat you words when Wilder puts AJ to sleep. It is Wilders power AJ fears for sure.
            You Wilder bytches are all the same, all day excuses for your master to duck

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              If im Wilder i say im only coming to England without a rematch clause. You wanna fight in England? fine. but after I win, aint no america fight for you. you were offered 50 million to come to america and you balked at it. so after I knock yo ass out in London, you're not welcomed in america anymore.

Knock AJ out and move on. No rematch clause, **** him. he gave that up with the 50 million
              Perfect! Hearn and AJ can put up or shut up>

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                You respect that? Why? These guys are prize fighters, right??
                I assumed Joshua wanted the 50 mil guarantee AND to dictate the venue.

If he wants to dictate the venue and is willing to sacrifice some cash I can respect it. At least it seems like it isn’t a duck tactic. Honestly the fight is likely bigger there anyway. The fans will show up at any hour and sell the stadium out. And US can get they PPV on.

Comment

• Joshua is becomimg the bighest clown in heavyeeight hisyory. No one will ever support him or respect him of he doesnt take his bihest ever offer for his biggest fight bevause he wants more of his fans there?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    You Wilder bytches are all the same, all day excuses for your master to duck
                    You never have any substance to add to a conversation. All you do is name call and make outlandish post. Do you have conversation's like this in real life?

Comment

• I believe that Joshua will get knocked out in front of his homies.

Comment

Working...
                      X