No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    He did quote you, yes. But he was saying the poster you were talking to was a troll, not you.

But yo butu're too stupid to realise that because you're a fat ******ed American.

You should check out the dental records for countries in the world, we have better teeth and hygiene than you do. Haha. Now go and eat another hamburger you fat waste of life.
    Really? Is that why he made direct references to my quote? You are really exposing yourself as a halfie. Don't try to backpedal, you fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
      You are a coward with a one-inch penus. Wait till I see your mom. I'm going to tell her not to let you on the computer anymore, little child. Now go to bed, son.
      I'll give you that one, that was pretty funny. You caught me off-guard there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
        Really? Is that why he made direct references to my quote? You are really exposing yourself as a halfie. Don't try to backpedal, you fool.
        You really should reread the thread. If you have but still think he was talking about you, then I don't know what to say. It was obvious because he said "He's" when he quoted you. He never said "You".

Comment

I'll give you that one, that was pretty funny. You caught me off-guard there.
          Well the fat American eating a cheeseburger actually made me laugh cause I did eat one today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Hey cucksucker, don't forget to take a break from sucking Deontay once in a while, you need to breath after all. Pathetic nuthugger
            You're the one with AJ balls in your cuckholster.. at the moment your daddy looks to be stalling negotiations. Idk what you do more Dyck ride AJ or cheerlead so put down the pom-poms and jump off

Comment

You're done talking but you replied to me?

Angry AND stupid.

I thought you were going to find me and show me what for? Come and find me then you little b*tch. Any time.
              I smoked a blunt.. I forgive u my good friend. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or lunch sometime? my treat of course :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                I smoked a blunt.. I forgive u my good friend. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or lunch sometime? my treat of course :-)
                Well if you're buying, then count me in.

I love a free coffee.

Comment

Well if you're buying, then count me in.

I love a free coffee.
                  Great :-) address?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Great :-) address?
                    Haha, you want my address so you can sneak up on me in the night and stab me while a sleep.

For the record, I live on the moon. It's pretty nice up here at this time of year.

Comment

Haha, you want my address so you can sneak up on me in the night and stab me while a sleep.

For the record, I live on the moon. It's pretty nice up here at this time of year.
                      No, we are friends now.. I just want to hang out with my new buddy. We can talk boxing, drink coffee.. and play magic the gathering together. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X