No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    yeah bro these keyboard h0mo thugs are whack, you cant even have a decent boxing conversation with these guys. beta male freaks I guess some of them were touched as children and take their frustration out on boxing comment boards. they got them a decent fighter and lost their damned minds lololol there is no way I would speak to another man that way who is training these monsters?????
    That guy was American you simpleton. Go back and read his posts in the thread. Donkey. You people are so stupid it's dangerous. Deluded idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
      Ignorant ****sucker. I insulted no one until I was. Go fuk off.
      He wasn't insulting you, you American idiot. He was calling another poster the moron, not you.

This thread is the best I've been on for some time. 3 American idiots getting it so badly wrong. Hahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        I was asked how do I make money betting on wilder when he is always the favorite.. I responded with "Idiots like you".. who bet from there hearts and ignore the odds..
        But Brits didn't bet against Wilder did they? Why would they when he fights bums all the time? The odds never changed, Wilder remained the favourite. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
          You're the idiot, you stupid queer. Wilder has been down only once as a pro, and it was early in his career. A fluke. Joshua was about to get stopped by a geriatric who still managed to finish on his feet. Wilder damn near kills people with one punch. You wait, weirdo. When they finally fight, if Joshua ever quits talking and actually steps up, you'll realize how silly you are. Your hyped bodybuilder will be on his back. And he will be hurt badly. I guarantee it.
          Bytch don't forget to swallow when Deontay finish in your big mouth you Wilder ******s are so pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            That guy was American you simpleton. Go back and read his posts in the thread. Donkey. You people are so stupid it's dangerous. Deluded idiot.
            at what point did I say he was from the uk sir? please show me that in my post, another internet thug! u guys are the biggest joke going. I said they got themselves a decent fighter and lost their minds, as in the delusional aj fan boys, (not the regular aj fans) I myself like aj but hes losing me with these antics... at no point did I say he was from where you are from sir.

Comment

at what point did I say he was from the uk sir? please show me that in my post, another internet thug! u guys are the biggest joke going. I said they got themselves a decent fighter and lost their minds, as in the delusional aj fan boys, (not the regular aj fans) I myself like aj but hes losing me with these antics... at no point did I say he was from where you are from sir.
              On page 12 the poster 5000 said "Maybe it's a UK thing" You then agreed with him.

Don't try and cover for yourself now. You were made to look a right imbecile. Own it.

Comment

And yet, you defended him even though he was spewing garbage? That's because you're a hypocrite. You'll defend anyone who is American and supports your position. It's only after he gave it to you did you all of a sudden change your mind. Haha.
                I didn't even read any of the post, I just saw they were going back n forth. to hell with America, I just live here im not into this back n forth about the uk and America, America has done nothing worthy of me defending it. Now I do know a lot of great champs have come out of here. I don't even know that guys position, maybe we do agree but there Is a way to disagree with class amongst men, name calling and all the h0mo talk is not needed but its a big culture with you internet thugs. why n the hell do you follow me around the boards daily worried about what I post tho? I didn't defend anything all I told the guy was not to worry about going back n forth with him. how about this, we end this useless back n forth here n both go our separate ways. deal?

Comment

On page 12 the poster 5000 said "Maybe it's a UK thing" You then agreed with him.

Don't try and cover for yourself now. You were made to look a right imbecile. Own it.
                  bro how old are you? are we really this childish? some of my fav fighters come out of the uk. im just a fan posting on a site, I cant tell where a guy is from just from him posting, sometimes as a man I just react. im sorry if my post offended you.

Comment

I didn't even read any of the post, I just saw they were going back n forth. to hell with America, I just live here im not into this back n forth about the uk and America, America has done nothing worthy of me defending it. Now I do know a lot of great champs have come out of here. I don't even know that guys position, maybe we do agree but there Is a way to disagree with class amongst men, name calling and all the h0mo talk is not needed but its a big culture with you internet thugs. why n the hell do you follow me around the boards daily worried about what I post tho? I didn't defend anything all I told the guy was not to worry about going back n forth with him. how about this, we end this useless back n forth here n both go our separate ways. deal?
                    You gave him support because he was slagging off AJ and was agreeing with your biased argument. It was only when he got the wrong end of the stick and thought you were insulting him did you then change your tune. As I say, you came out of it looking like a moron. Own it.

Comment

bro how old are you? are we really this childish? some of my fav fighters come out of the uk. im just a fan posting on a site, I cant tell where a guy is from just from him posting, sometimes as a man I just react. im sorry if my post offended you.
                      You're a fan of British fighters but you were slagging AJ and the UK fans off?. So don't give me that. If you think otherwise I advise you to read the thread again. It makes for funny reading. You 3 idiots make a right tit of yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X