Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I hope he posts it.
    Zaroku, siablo14

Here's a good explanation in details, using bible references of what the deal with Syria is:

https://davidstent.org/syria-ancient...ncient-curses/

It's not that long, give a read

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Really? You got the verse.
      It was the capital that would never be rebuilt again.

See bottom and f the link. It also talks about 185,000 killed in one night.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Assyrians.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Zaroku, siablo14

Here's a good explanation in details, using bible references of what the deal with Syria is:

https://davidstent.org/syria-ancient...ncient-curses/

It's not that long, give a read

Great read! Thanks.

Comment

I'm with her

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I'm with her

You would prefer to watch the world burn and do nothing?

When Good Men do Nothing, Evil Prevails.

It also shows weakness.

Comment

I have a question: Why would God care if humans insult him?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                I have a question: Why would God care if humans insult him?
                You can actually look that up yourself. Your a big boy and don’t need to be biblically spoon fed.

On another note, how you doing ? Still with your white girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You can actually look that up yourself. Your a big boy and don’t need to be biblically spoon fed.

On another note, how you doing ? Still with your white girl?
                  The Bible has the answer? God explained why he cannot stand human insults? You know, I would think he'd be like Drake in "Walk It, Talk It" or something. I don't understand why we'd hurt his feelings, or why we would even matter at all.

We are okay. Are you still planning on killing me or whatever? I thought the Bible said thou shall not kill or somethin'

I mean, why is Drake out of all people setting a good example for maturity, whereas Syria is condemned to never-ending baby-torture because they annoyed God?

You know, having grown up a Catholic, I'm not sure my faith would've survived this Drake-conundrum, anyway:

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    The Bible has the answer? God explained why he cannot stand human insults? You know, I would think he'd be like Drake in "Walk It, Talk It" or something. I don't understand why we'd hurt his feelings, or why we would even matter at all.

We are okay. Are you still planning on killing me or whatever? I thought the Bible said thou shall not kill or somethin'

I mean, why is Drake out of all people setting a good example for maturity, whereas Syria is condemned to never-ending baby-torture because they annoyed God?

You know, having grown up a Catholic, I'm not sure my faith would've survived this Drake-conundrum, anyway:

You never read the Bible? While I was Cal student the Bible was on a list of the top 100 books everyone should read to understand many basic references/alliterations in literature

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      You never read the Bible? While I was Cal student the Bible was on a list of the top 100 books everyone should read to understand many basic references/alliterations in literature
                      Does the Japanese version have an answer as to why God is annoyed by human insults? What do we do about his feelings, man? If he's condemning people to baby-torture, this guy has a worse trigger-finger than Trump. I'll tell you this much; if I created a universe, I wouldn't condemn people to baby-torture. That's just sick. I need to talk to God and get him to change his ways, man.

I can only imagine...

SunSpace: Just chill, dawg, chill.

God: How dare you speak to me, human? I created you.

SunSpace: Well, that's your answer right there.

God: You insolent, little--

SunSpace: --Yo, you made me 5'7, tho. Yo, chill! I'm just sayin' dawg. I pack a punch, tho, you did good on that.

God: Your strength is merely impressive on a human level. I am the creator--

SunSpace: Dude, I know.

God: Let me speak! I will condemn Puerto Ricans to baby-torture, if you don't sto--

SunSpace: Oh, c'mon! First Maria, now this?!

God: I said silence! Oh, you want to tell horse tales? Respect my name.

SunSpace: Respek your name? Wow, you knew about that? That was funny, man...

God: SILENCE!

SunSpace: -_-' C'mon, have a sense of humor. You made me, man. Didn't you know I'd talk and stuff?

God: Fool! You want baby-torture? Eels up your hiney?

SunSpace: What the--

God: Pheonix Program. Why did that happen? GUESS?!

SunSpace: No, man... no

God: Oh, yes, my child. When I say eat my body...I mean it.

SunSpace: You sick devil! I'll never serve you!

God: I created the devil.

SunSpace: You're worse!

God: Isn't it obvious?

Comment

Working...
                      X