No announcement yet.

when brook beats spence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    lets not start downplaying the win like you did after he beat porter. you all think spence is brilliant so if brook beats him youve got to rate him pretty damn highly. People like teddy atlas should have brook on their pound for pound lists to replace spence. And on the other hand, lets not start trashing spence either, got to remember hes just an overhyped kid who wasnt ready for this, he could have a decent career after, theres no shame in losing to kell brook.
    You a **** talker ain't you

Comment

I'm sure you have been on this forum long enough now to know if Brook wins it's because Spence is green and if Spence wins it's because Brook was drained/GGG ruined him.

Comment

yep, i am..... its going to be hilarious to see you lot scrambling for a new hype job once the southpaw slayer smashes him to pieces.
        Are you taking the wager? And would you please post the link that back up your post where you claimed Andre Ward was a wife beater or at least admit you're the low life type scumbag c0cosukker that would do that with ZERO proof to back it up.

Comment

yep, i am..... its going to be hilarious to see you lot scrambling for a new hype job once the southpaw slayer smashes him to pieces.
          You're obviously projecting. Who would you run to? You can't use this BS on Americans (and you're just a random hater), there are other top US welterweights and you have Sam Eggington and glass joe Amir Kahn as your other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Wait weren't you the one saying he was nothing special months ago? Said he was a hype job and beat nobody. Therefore don't try to glorify the win when Brook pulls it off cause you said yourself Spence was nothing
            But you think Errol is the business am I right? Therefore you will be saying how well Brook did if he wins yeah? 🤔

Comment

Although the winner deserves a great deal of credit, I've got a feeling that if it's Brook, we're gonna hear "PEDs" or "robbery" alot..

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Are you taking the wager? And would you please post the link that back up your post where you claimed Andre Ward was a wife beater or at least admit you're the low life type scumbag c0cosukker that would do that with ZERO proof to back it up.
                what wager....

Comment

Think I'm leaning Kell here. Should be another great fight in the UK.

Comment

Of Brook beats Spence and its not a robbery he gets FULL CREDIT from me the same way I give Jermall Charlo full credit for beating Julian Williams. You see... I'm not a hypocrite. Something you're very familiar with being

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                      But you think Errol is the business am I right? Therefore you will be saying how well Brook did if he wins yeah? 🤔
                      I have several bets on Brook to win. I think he is the better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X