Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I visited a slum area in Central Luzon Philpp-Quarter of the children were white....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least the telenovelas and crappy pinoy actors won't be having any shortages anytime soon if thats the case. The infatuation with white skin in the PI is quite ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Well, at least the telenovelas and crappy pinoy actors won't be having any shortages anytime soon if thats the case. The infatuation with white skin in the PI is quite ridiculous.
      Yup. but what is surprising actually in my findings are the looks of these half-breeds. They literally look like pure bred white peeps, some were even having scottish red hair and freckles. Regressive genes probably?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        And madafakas the amount of crappy teenage romance in Philippine TV is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Abortion is not murder, its genius. World doesn't need more rugrats, we more than over populated as it is.

And my decision to fck someone doesn't mean I'm consenting to a damn baby and doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing the girl again.

Woman do not have the right to force kids on men. There is nothing good that comes from that situation.

Lmao what is my community Mr. krazyn8tive...

No - proactive measures to prevent pregnancy are genius. There's nothing genius about destroying a life. It's evil. Morning after pill? Now that's genius.

So you think if you have sex with a girl, and cum inside her, and she gets pregnant, you shouldn't have any responsibility because "you don't want a child"?

Why wouldn't you wear a condom? Or make sure the girl is on birth control?

Well - thank god you will be held responsible if you get a girl pregnant and don't want to accept the consequences of your actions. At least in my country you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            and you sound like your girl cheated on you with these type of guys LOL.
            No - I sound like a real man who understands, and comprehends the concept of "responsibility for my actions."

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Yup. but what is surprising actually in my findings are the looks of these half-breeds. They literally look like pure bred white peeps, some were even having scottish red hair and freckles. Regressive genes probably?
              Perhaps. I was shocked too lmao. I've seen it when I was there.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              And madafakas the amount of crappy teenage romance in Philippine TV is killing me.
              I think they followed the Korean Novelas blueprint and did their own thing.

The Philippines has always been a melting pot. From pre colonization times with the negritos, natives and Chinese. The Spaniards, Mexicans and Americans after. Recently it was the Korean influx in Baguio. It shows too, in the culture and cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
                No - I sound like a real man who understands, and comprehends the concept of "responsibility for my actions."
                no pitty for anyone who exchanges money for sex. you knew what you were getting yourself into.

Comment

I thought I got a girl pregnant once. Right before I left for college I had unprotected sex with the town Sloot.

She called me like five months later and said she was pregnant, and she was "sure" I was the father.

At first I didn't know how to react, but I said "if it's mine, then I think we should work something out to ensure the child is cared for without getting the courts/government involved." She agreed.

So she has the baby, and I agreed if it was mine I'd give her 300 bucks a month until I graduated, and then we'd go from there once I got a good job.

But I first insisted on a DNA test. She refused and got all mad threatening to take me to court. I just said "do what you gotta do then."

Eight months go by and I don't hear a word from her; I'm thinking I could have a child out there, and I need to do something about it whether she wants to cooperate or not.

So I talk to the social services people, and they say "we've been trying to find the father of her baby, but she won't give us any names"! So they are more than glad to give me a DNA test.

Turns out I wasn't the father. I was relieved.

But I was also ready to man up and do what a real man should do if he has a child.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    no pitty for anyone who exchanges money for sex. you knew what you were getting yourself into.
                    But BOTH parties are getting something out of it? The man gets sex, and the woman gets money.

if a LIFE is created during the act, BOTH are EQUALLY responsible.

NOW - like I said - if the woman lies about being on birth control, then it's all on her, yes. Or if he asks her whether or not she takes the morning after pill, etc.

But if he just busts a nut in a girl, PROSSY or not, he is responsible for creating a life, and thereby he should be held accountable for caring for that life.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree; but THANK GOD most governments agree with me

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
                      No - proactive measures to prevent pregnancy are genius. There's nothing genius about destroying a life. It's evil. Morning after pill? Now that's genius.

So you think if you have sex with a girl, and cum inside her, and she gets pregnant, you shouldn't have any responsibility because "you don't want a child"?

Why wouldn't you wear a condom? Or make sure the girl is on birth control?

Well - thank god you will be held responsible if you get a girl pregnant and don't want to accept the consequences of your actions. At least in my country you will be.
                      That's exactly what I think. I want ***** not a useless expensive mini human that will take up all my time and ***** on itself.

Again, a woman has no right to force kids on a man. Where do you think all these single mothers come from? Stupid hoes trying to force kids on men that never loved them or cared about them and didn't want a kid in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X