Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree David Haye would completely ANNIHILATE Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I don't think Haye is the same as he was back then. Easily beat his last few opponents but they didn't do enough to indicate if he's back to his old physical and mental state.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Only if Wilder could actually box.

Wilder and his sloppy ass wide punches would be an easy target for Haye to counter

Had he fought Briggs, whiners would be calling him a fraud for fighting an old, shot heavyweight with a few screws loose
      I would agree with that but Wilder has speed ,Haye could run into something . Haye seems tentative fighting taller guys ....i think it depends which Haye shows up moreso than Wilder .

Comment

If it was pre retirement Haye I'd agree. But this version of toemaker is slow, heavier, bulkier. Not to mention his competition is absolute ****.

Really I think Haye doesn't care if he loses, all he wants is his big payday. This guy will never change.

Haye would be a 51/49 favorite in this fight imo.

Comment

Would be a good fight imo, we will have to wait and see of Haye's performance against Bellew

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            With a Good toe he will knock Wilder out, hell I think Andy Garcia will beat Wilder
            With a good toe he wins. But few have come back from that kind of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The same David Haye that is shook to fight Briggs? GTFOH!
              Yep, the same one

Comment

David Hayetalker isn't competitive with the top heavies right now.
                He wins the pre fight drama queen award though.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Haye would sign the fight then back out a couple weeks before due to injury
                  ......Twice

Comment

Need to see Haye fight someone who is at least half way legit before I can tell if he's still got it.... His opponent selection since coming back has been atrocious at best, that includes Bellew.

Comment

Criminy.....No, Haye's not his biggest threat. Wlad beat Haye using Big Man Formula. Wlad didn't even have to apply half the skill set. I'm Fairly certain Wilder can walk him down, throw a few jabs, side step and throw the right too. Wilder might even take it a step farther and use *gasp* upper body movement to bring Haye into a world of hurt.

No, Haye is not a threat to Wilder, Wlad, or Tyson. He's a threat to JP and AJ though.

Comment

Working...
                      X