No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia dissing Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia dissing Golovkin

Angel not only looking like the Grinch but acting like one in typical embarrassing fashion.

This comment from YouTube needs to be highlighted from James Canlas:
    your son is fighting Rod Salka, don't you dare criticize other fighters opponents as not being credible

Crackhead....

Comment

What the guy from YouTube said...

Like seriously.

They jealous that Golovkin is #1 P4P, and most feared fighter of all time.

Comment

Why is this ignorant **** always criticizing foreign fighters for making it big in boxing? A couple of fights ago he was 100% Puerto Rican," I'm coming home".

Comment

where did that come from?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            Why is this ignorant **** always criticizing foreign fighters for making it big in boxing? A couple of fights ago he was 100% Puerto Rican," I'm coming home".
            well Puerto Rico is America

Comment

Good Lord man Angel is such a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                well Puerto Rico is America
                So you view a Puerto Rican as if he was born in the states, even though they speak a completely different language and have their own culture?

Comment

how he can have the cheek to question the credibility or anybody's opponent when his son is fighting vodka next is beyond me. dopehead.

Comment

Nobody calls you a racist, nobody talks about you, you just happen to be the father of a guy who lost to Mauricio Herrera.

Comment

Working...
                    X