Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Over the past year many boxing fans have been clamoring for a fight between WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. After Mayweather's dominant victory over Robert Guerrero and Alvarez's victory over Austin Trout, the demand has never been higher. BoxingScene and other members of the press caught up with four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez to get his thoughts on the potential super fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

not because you cant beat him , doesn't mean everybody cant ...pissboy is always bitter about something...jesus!!!!

Comment

I agree with him if he loses against Mayweather. It would be great experience for him.

Comment

I agree that he's not ready, especially if you go by the skills shown in each of their last fights.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          not because you cant beat him , doesn't mean everybody cant ...pissboy is always bitter about something...jesus!!!!
          LoL he tried not to sound bitter!!! canelo is 100x more exciting then piss pants

Comment

Canelo should be in no rush to fight Floyd as Floyd still has 5 more fights left in him. Canelo should go after Martinez, Cotto, Marquez and get all the experience he needs to be ready for Mayweather. As of now, Canelo isnt ready but he should be in about a year or two

Comment

Marquez speaks the truth.

Comment

unlike you marquez , canelo isnt scared of floydie

Comment

Originally posted by KingKoni21
                  BREAKING NEWS: pac-roid is going to get killed by brandon rios. he hits way harder then JMM. all the filipinos are going to cry even more after pac is gone. they are already crying about pac donaire and viloria getting EXPOSED
                  after manny destroys rios and he will , i dont want to hear you or the rest of floyd fans calling it a cherrypick like you always do ! bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!! i wonder why !

Comment

Marquez is a hater. Even if he's being honest, he's still a hater. Lol won't take anything he says bout Canelo seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X