Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado's Revenge, Beats Rios in Another Brutal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Alvarado, fought a smart fight tonight.
    Hopefully people get off Rios nuts now, the guy has a great chin but has a limited skill set and no ability to adjust when things don't go his way.
    Alvarado KO's him in the rubber match...

Comment

Alvarado is a lot better boxer than I thought he was. Congrats on a well deserved win.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
        I laughed so hard when Brandon jumped in front of Mike Yelling for a rematch in the post fight. Lmfaoo, guy is wild
        yeah he took the lost bad...

Comment

I lol'd so hard when Brandon demanded "Wheres Bob Arum" lol

Comment

Rios is a sore loser

Comment

It was an excellent fight. I'm so glad I was wrong about my prediction. Rooted for Mike in both fights. Dude got his redemption tonight!

Comment

Hey Rios, what about being a good sport and graceful loser? Show some class.

Comment

I thought Brandon would do some growing up getting notability after that first fight...boy was I wrong. The guy has zeroooooo discipline and zero self control. Great win and fight strategy by Alvarado..those rights were cracking Rios.. If he didn't swell so easily his face wouldn't be so messed up but damn does Rios fight with his head ala Bradley. Look forward to the number three tho. I hope tho now we get Bradley vs Pacquaio lol..I wanted alvarado to win just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    you really think 114-113 is getting the score right?

gtfo
                    I think Alvarado won, so I think the judges got it right. I don't know how he came up with those numbers, but he got the winner right.

Comment

Rios is a discrace, saying he wasn't rocked lmao stfu, sore azz loser

Comment

Working...
                      X