No announcement yet.

"You're a very nice person for a colored man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    This is what a old lady told me at the gym. I didn't how to react so I just thank you and walked away. I'm still shocked that she said this. How would you react?
    is her name Mrs.Daisy ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      is her name Mrs.Daisy ?

Lol, holy shet she looks like her without the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        This is what a old lady told me at the gym. I didn't how to react so I just thank you and walked away. I'm still shocked that she said this. How would you react?
        She was old and her intent was to pay you a compliment. Take it as that. She grew up in a time where things were different. You helped dispel her old way of thinking. That is a good thing. You looked past her ignorance and possibly will change her idea of what to expect from someone different than her.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          She was old and her intent was to pay you a compliment. Take it as that. She grew up in a time where things were different. You helped dispel her old way of thinking. That is a good thing. You looked past her ignorance and possibly will change her idea of what to expect from someone different than her.
          This is the truth right here. Have some green k.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            First of all I'm a mix between Mexican/German although you couldn't even tell I'm German. A few months ago some white lady from out of state asked me for directions to some restaurant so I told her the directions and everything, she replied "Thank you, oh and you speak English very well" and she walked away. I laughed about it later but at the time I was like wtf? Guess she thought I spoke only Spanish because of how I look.

The ****ed up thing is that I know no Spanish at all lol.
            I'm from the Bay Area but spent most my life growing up in Japan. Whenever a person asks me where I grew up and I tell them Japan, they say the same thing,"Oh you speak English really well!"

I just say,"Thanks, so do you."

Comment

Kev has no filter. He just writes whatever hes thinking as hes thinking it. Rather unusual.

Comment

By the way, Id say something along the lines of..... well thank you, its always nice to get compliments from old people.

Same schtick, be nice but still politically incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I'm not colored but if she said something similar but instead says "for a Hispanic", i'd laugh and say thanks. Then i'd get her number, meet up with her so she can suck my Latino dick. I will just stare at her, like "Yeah, you racist white old b-tch, what were you saying earlier? How's my dick in your mouth feel?" in my head.

I'm kidding. Damn, that was nasty. I really wouldn't do that, but I thought about it, so that's it, it makes me nasty. Was she really old? Was she like "she could still suck dick" type of old, or was she good for nothing old? how old are we talking here.
                  Ahaahaaaaaaaa post of the year. Kevin likes that gummy dome. That rocking chair sloppy toppy, that walker and hip replacement head
                  Last edited by street bully; 12-18-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

What a b*tch who does she think she is? You're not nice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Ahaahaaaaaaaa post of the year. Kevin likes that gummy dome. That rocking chair sloppy toppy, that walker and hip replacement head

Comment

Working...
                      X