Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Lawsuit: "It was Floyd's camp who told Tim Smith about the FAKE emails"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yeah am sure the court would ask them for their evidence and how they knew who pass the information on to the journalist.

The court is going to ask the Mayweathers and GBP for their evidence for why they were convinced of Pacquiao's PED use to the point they published this in the RING, did video/audio interviews, etc making that claim.

Their answer will be 'well... errr, ummmm.... his head got bigger'

The judge will reply 'Pay the man'.

Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      Now.. you want evidence?
      In a court of law? I didn't know opinion shares the same standards as a court of law~

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

And the emails won't be leaked because they don't exist. Anyone with half a brain knew this from the jump.
        Teddy Atlas still believes lol.

This just goes to show that team Mayweather was prepared to torpedo the fight, by any means necessary.

Comment

doesn't surprise me at all

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

The court is going to ask the Mayweathers and GBP for their evidence for why they were convinced of Pacquiao's PED use to the point they published this in the RING, did video/audio interviews, etc making that claim.

Their answer will be 'well... errr, ummmm.... his head got bigger'

The judge will reply 'Pay the man'.

Case closed
            Wrong again Mayweather and GBP are the defense they have to prove nothing, the only thing they have to do is prove the case against them has holes.

Good representation would know that anyway~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              In a court of law? I didn't know opinion shares the same standards as a court of law~
              Give me a break, Pac's name has been dragged through the mud in a manner that surpasses opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                You obviously didn't get the point. Maybe someone here will give you some help..
                You have no point because this isn't a court of law.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                  Give me a break, Pac's name has been dragged through the mud in a manner that surpasses opinion.
                  A court of law is a court of law, sorry that you don't get that concept~

Comment

Wrong, the philosophy is more like throw shit at a wall and hope something sticks because the defenses job is to poke holes in their case the more you throw at them the more likely you are to get something through.

I know plenty about the law~
                    yeah make it difficult for the defense...isn't that a good reason? read my post again dummy before you muddle up my post with your "i know plenty about the law" bull****s.

Comment

Wrong again Mayweather and GBP are the defense they have to prove nothing, the only thing they have to do is prove the case against them has holes.

Good representation would know that anyway~
                      Nah, Petrocelli already took deposition from DLH and Schaefer and they had to make a case for why they were convinced of PED use and that was their defense, Pacquiao's head got bigger... that was it. Look it up

Comment

Working...
                      X