No announcement yet.

Max Dissing Pac Twice Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
    I wonder what serious opponent he is talking about? Berto?Bradley? or Marquez. I think Mosley will beat the shiet out of all of them. That I can guarantee.
    You're fucking delusional. Mosley's 2 biggest wins in the past 7 years have been a shot Vargas and Margarito. Mayorga was whooping his ass before he gassed. Stop overhyping Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Pretty much. But, the TS has selective hearing.
      Yes obviously does. I guess he missed Max's comment about Pac having the resolve that other great fighters doesn't have and that he thanks god for that.

Comment

Yeah I missed that for sure, thanks for writing it

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
          Didn't Jones say Pacquiao would put Alvarez on the floor?
          Yes Roy did but Max did shoot some blowsin there. I dont exactly agree with him but its good that he doesnt only take those shots at Mayweather. Pac fans chill out he can be criticized like erybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
            You're fucking delusional. Mosley's 2 biggest wins in the past 7 years have been a shot Vargas and Margarito. Mayorga was whooping his ass before he gassed. Stop overhyping Shane.
            WTF overhyphing what Shane over Berto?

Just take a look at the list (Berto Bradley and JMM). Bradley might be the closest of beating him. But all the people on the list will get beat by mosley. Your the delusional one.

Comment

i dont think he dissed him at all...he just statin the facts...bob picked shane because of his last two fights...i think shane has a punchers chance but gets outworked...and the other thing about the weight was basically a diss to alvarez for not making the 150lb catch weight...not a diss to manny...imo of course...

Comment

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                  WTF overhyphing what Shane over Berto?

Just take a look at the list (Berto Bradley and JMM). Bradley might be the closest of beating him. But all the people on the list will get beat by mosley. Your the delusional one.
                  Are you kidding me? You're talking about the same 40 year old Shane Mosley with no footwork, no head movement, no technique at all and with a thick coat and one right hand right? Comon man, Marquez, Berto, and Bradley would school Shane at this point. I've been watching Shane for years and to say he would beat Marquez, Bradley or Berto is a joke. Anyone with decent footwork and a jab can beat Mosley at this point.

No disrespect to Shane, I've been watching him for a long time. He hasn't been in his prime since 2000. At this point it's hard to even call him a shell of what he once was.

Comment

max was always a pac hater

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      max was always a pac hater
                      What did you expect.. I wouldn't be surprised if HBO told him to say something negative about Pac or his fight with Mosley. He's fighting on Showtime next.

Comment

Working...
                      X