Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has just signed with don king!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Floyd is REALLY gonna be broke!

Comment

I'm not lazy at all, but wouldn't it be easier to link the confirmations yourself?

Comment

Get Ready Corey Spinks!!! Dont lose Tomorrow and you'll will get your Pitty Pat time with Floyd!! Very safe Opponent for Floyd!!! That's what cowards do!!!

Comment

Comment

if this is true. please belive floyd is making tons o bread

and for those who think that don king is going to rip floyd off like hes done his other boxers in the past need to get their heads checked. floyd is all about his paper

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

and for those who think that don king is going to rip floyd off like hes done his other boxers in the past need to get their heads checked. floyd is all about his paper
              He can't even pay his bills because he is so naive Lmfao at you. You were voted the dumbest Floyd fan on here and i can see why.

Comment

I know Floyd is about making money but I can't help feeling that he's playing checkers with a chess player when dealing with Don King.

Comment

Here..........Go vote for yourself you dumb ****

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=412697

Comment

Everyone who's been with him hated him, Tyson we all know that story and Collazo isnt fighting again until his contract runs out

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I know Floyd is about making money but I can't help feeling that he's playing checkers with a chess player when dealing with Don King.
                      Floyd probably had a few lawyers read over the contract..So I highly doubt that Floyd will be robbed blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X