Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn guys, there was an attempted break in on my cul de sac last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    She didnt seem to know the person... She left everyone a letter telling us about it...

Well the thing is we live in the model homes of this new community....

Not all of the houses are lived in, and never has any lights on and parks her car in her garage....

I was thinking that they thought it was a vacant home and were trying to get some of the furnishings out...

But I am not sure...

You ever consider ADT or one of those type things. You pay some money but it's peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      Sorry to hear that man ... .that is scary since you guys just moved in the neighborhood right? ... i would say get an alarm similar to the house that got robbed, because it did actually save her right? ... and a hand gun, you have the right to pop whoever threatens your family and your lives
      Yeah everyone on our street has the same alarm.... But none of them are actually monitered....

They beep and go off if someone breaks in, but they arent monitered, we would have to call the cops ourselves....

but yeah it did save her...

And yeah we moved in two months ago... I am not scared because I have been through worse, just more pissed off... but my girl is frightened by it.....

Comment

Buy one of these

Comment

What would Margarito do? Thats what you should ask yourself.

Your girlfriend is shook up and wants to feel reassured that you can protect her.

Reassure her and let her know that as long as you're around, nothing will EVER harm her.

Look her in the eye when you say it and say it with a firm voice.

She'll feel better afterwards knowing her man is ready to go to battle for her. The shotgun is a good idea. Its an ideal weapon for home defense and much cheaper than a handgun.

If your budget allows it, get a handgun too and make sure you and her train with the weapons.

It will not only give her confidence, but it will spark a whole new area of interest in your personal lives.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post

Get you two and take her to the shooting range.
            cosign...a 9mm or something similar plus a steady hand should to the trick.

although, the chk-chk sound of a shotgun is pretty intimdating by itself.

Comment

I'd go with a shotgun, the sheer sound of you cocking that thing would have those suckas running like lil girls.

Comment

That sucks?

Comment

if you have space and like em a big guard dog like a rottweiler is a good deterant plus there like alarms aswell, and strong enough to have a go with a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                    if you have space and like em a big guard dog like a rottweiler is a good deterant plus there like alarms aswell, and strong enough to have a go with a man.
                    If you have one of those, you wont get robbed, no way are they going in there with that thing.

Comment

yo dawg, as long as they don't cum in and mess with yo sac, it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                      X