Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch or Dirrell: Who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch.

Comment

I've been following the Dirrell brothers for a while now. I've been waiting for them to get it going. I'm going to be rooting for Dirrell.

Comment

Froch-Ward is the only possible match-up involving Froch I'd be divided on.

I'll be rooting for Carl against anyone else he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
          I'll be rooting for Dirrell. The humbling experience of a loss would be good for Froch at this point.
          No it won't.

Comment

Froch. I respect Dirrell, but his boring ass does nothin for me.

Comment

Froch will KO Dirrell

Comment

Despite my hate for Froch, I'd rather see him win just to stop the hype around Dirrell.

Comment

I meant to say Froch, I think he's good for the sport cuz he makes exciting fights and talks a bunch of shi t and wants to fight everyone. Not a huge fan of Dirrel, I like Andre Ward a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                    I'll be rooting for Dirrell. The humbling experience of a loss would be good for Froch at this point.

I can see why people like his fighting style, but he's a poor sport with a big ego and a loud mouth who imagines himself to be a great fighter. So, I'm rooting for Dirrell who seems to be a better man.
                    In other words "because he slagged off the Klitschkos".

Ive been following Froch's career for years. Hes exciting and will fight anyone. Plus hes a Brit. Cobra all the way!

Comment

I can see why people like his fighting style, but he's a poor sport with a big ego and a loud mouth who imagines himself to be a great fighter. So, I'm rooting for Dirrell who seems to be a better man.

Comment

Working...
                      X