No announcement yet.

Cartel member flayed, tortured and decapitated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    tell me about it, either then just put the guy out off his misery or just a quick death when they captured him they went all medieval torture on him and gave him the slowest and most painful death possible..

you have to be a serious/special kind off fucked up to perform something like this on someone. the guys doing the torturing/killing are vicious psychotics with absolutely zero humanity inside off them who were enjoying every second off it...
    They weren't even done with him when the video cut... One of them was saying there he goes... Like he's about to die... Then another guy guy goes no and they have their foot on his arm like they're about to chop him up...

This s.hit stayed with me for a couple of days... I wonder how those f.uckers sleep at night knowing they might be next...
    Last edited by Infamous; 10-02-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      didnt watch the whole thing.. but im pretty desensitized after seeing the mexican guy get his head cut off with a chainsaw
      I remember that video. The funny thing is, the guy who got decapitated with the chainsaw got an instant death the moment the saw made contact with his neck, whereas the other guy they decapitated with the knife was clearly still conscious for a while as they struggled to hack his head off.

Comment

• No kidding wow.

Comment

• I haven't watched this and I'm not planning to. I have seen enough of this type of sick footage, it does **** your head up somehow even if you think you have become desensitized by now. It's not healthy for your mind.

Comment

• At work, will watch (maybe) when I'm home.

Comment

• i sat through a video of a cartel woman decapitating a guy with a pocket knife then skinned his face off, they put his face on a ****ing soccer ball and kicked it off into the tall grass. the chainsaw video is tame by comparison. build the wall.

Comment

• Wall just got 10ft higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Wall just got 10ft higher.

Comment

• Watched it, sorta.. disturbing.

What kinda forum is that nonsense? Death forum? WTF>...... People are actually members of this website... Jesus... Really makes you wonder what type of person would sign into this site and start poking around

Comment

• "A naked man has few secrets; a flayed man, none."

Comment

Working...
                      X