No announcement yet.

video of Guzman first round ko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
    I don't read Spainish but it said 35 did it not?
    It was a mistake/typo, whatever you wanna call it. May 1976 to July 2012 is 36 years.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      thats not his real age.panamerican games he was 19 to young to compete so his coach added 2 years and he won gold. he got balls the guy would fight anybody
      Oh wtf... Damn haha I didn't know that. Damn Dominicans and their fake ages. Wasn't that kid years ago that faked his age to play in a smaller baseball league here in the US Dominican too? Or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Oh wtf... Damn haha I didn't know that. Damn Dominicans and their fake ages. Wasn't that kid years ago that faked his age to play in a smaller baseball league here in the US Dominican too? Or something along those lines.
        idk about that. but there are baseball players that put they are younger so they can get signed .in guzman's case he put that he was older to face older men thats bravery. i have a feeling that sergio martinez is younger then his papers say he is.

Comment

this dude is underrated.. didnt ppl want to see him fight Pacquaio at one stage? people tend to forget and move on

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            idk about that. but there are baseball players that put they are younger so they can get signed .in guzman's case he put that he was older to face older men thats bravery. i have a feeling that sergio martinez is younger then his papers say he is.
            That's an interesting observation to make. But when I look at close ups of his face you can see the wrinkles in it. They kinda show his age, I could be wrong tho I guess.
            Originally posted by phook View Post
            this dude is underrated.. didnt ppl want to see him fight Pacquaio at one stage? people tend to forget and move on
            I think he did it to himself... Lol

Comment

Working...
            X