No announcement yet.

[Big Facts]Fury + TMT = Super Saiyan 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    This isn't true, I can be swayed, but Fury is a special fighter. You disagree with that?
    I agree he's 1or2 in the division.
    I just think to beat Deontay he needs to fight perfect for 36mins no distractions and that's hard for any fighter.
    I think Wilder will knock him out in the rematch but I also believe Fury beats all other top 10Hw.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      I agree he's 1or2 in the division.
      I just think to beat Deontay he needs to fight perfect for 36mins no distractions and that's hard for any fighter.
      I think Wilder will knock him out in the rematch but I also believe Fury beats all other top 10Hw.

Where do you rank Miller?

Comment

Where do you rank Miller?
        I would have to see his come back fight after his suspension to see if it was the peds helping him walk thru fire and throw non stop.
        Which it probably was but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          I would have to see his come back fight after his suspension to see if it was the peds helping him walk thru fire and throw non stop.
          Which it probably was but we will see.
          Fair enough. I think he has more IQ than others think and believe his aggression can cause the top fighters problems.

Wilder is fun to watch, and has incredible power in his hands, but I don't see how he is able to get to Fury and finish him after the first fight. Fury will enter the ring the more determined fighter because he knows the majority opinion is that he won and he will need to get Wilder out of there.

Comment

I wouldnt be mad at a Fury & Floyd Sr team.

I think Fury is too fragile doe. Idk if he could handle THAT much of an outsider in his life that much. At least anytime soon I couldnt see it, but it would be cool to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I wouldnt be mad at a Fury & Floyd Sr team.

I think Fury is too fragile doe. Idk if he could handle THAT much of an outsider in his life that much. At least anytime soon I couldnt see it, but it would be cool to see.

I think now that we have seen the fusion of Fury and Sugar hill / the Kronk gym, it proves that Fury is willing to accept new tutelage.

Imagine Fury under the Mayweathers.

Comment

I think now that we have seen the fusion of Fury and Sugar hill / the Kronk gym, it proves that Fury is willing to accept new tutelage.

Imagine Fury under the Mayweathers.
                Yeah but he had Andy there too. I think Panda is saying Fury's a bit distrusting and feels better about folks he trusts connecting him with new teams.

There's no connection between Floyd and Fury to ease Fury into it.

Anyway, I reckon a bit of Mayweather mixed into his already impressive skill set would probably just give him more tools to work with, not so much better, just different.

There isn't much Fury hasn't proven he can't do. He can fight at all ranges, he can box, he can punch, bait traps in either form, and fight out of any posture or stance...so..I don't see much room for improvement in the way of better traps or better boxing or whatever, just different tricks and gimmicks that fascilitate his current skill set.

So, yeah, of course an improvement, but I don't think a drastic one.
                Last edited by Marchegiano; 06-10-2020, 02:15 PM. Reason: an important n't

Comment

tmt rooting for a white guy nah

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    tmt rooting for a white guy nah

Floyd is a Fury fan like the rest of us. Ultimately, Floys loves both money and boxing, and Fury is both also a master boxer, but also he has made Floyd a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X