Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac Man" Pacquiao vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a good but dangerous fight for Manny Crawford is hungry and the question is can Manny keep him at bay, at 37 i still think Pac has enough left to win a split decision.

Comment

Crawford beats him at 140 and 147.

Comment

I'm not a big Crawford fan, but I voted Crawford by UD. This version of Manny is a diminished version, despite the fact that he'd still beat a lot of top guys. I just feel that Crawford would be evasive and control the distance. It would be a terribly dull fight, and a sad one, as I see Manny getting dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          They way Vargas was landing those straight rights, gotta pick Crawford. I say he even gets a kd on manny. There's a reason roach didn't want to fight him. And it's not cause of "excitement"
          Yes...there was a reason. Crawfords fight with Postal was a fuking snooze fest. The fans boo'd for three rounds. Crawford just ran and ran and ran. Over Postal. lmfao. No fuking way Crawford will MAN UP with Manny and he didnt do it with Postal. WHy the fuk would they wanna fight someone that runs and clinches (a wild card fighter to boot) for 12 rounds in his last fight? For the same money draw.

Especially if they are trying to get Floyd to grow some nuts and fight a uninjured Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Yes...there was a reason. Crawfords fight with Postal was a fuking snooze fest. The fans boo'd for three rounds. Crawford just ran and ran and ran. Over Postal. lmfao. No fuking way Crawford will MAN UP with Manny and he didnt do it with Postal. WHy the fuk would they wanna fight someone that runs and clinches (a wild card fighter to boot) for 12 rounds in his last fight? For the same money draw.

Especially if they are trying to get Floyd to grow some nuts and fight a uninjured Pacquiao.
            Yeah why fight a fight even Roach knows he loses.

Comment

How many buys do you think Vargas attributed to this fight? 0 or 1? Of course they want someone who manny can pepper all fuking night. Should Crawford play into Mannys strengths or box and win the fight?

Fuk off with Floyd grow some nuts lol he beat him get over it

Comment

How many buys do you think Vargas attributed to this fight? 0 or 1? Of course they want someone who manny can pepper all fuking night. Should Crawford play into Mannys strengths or box and win the fight?

Fuk off with Floyd grow some nuts lol he beat him get over it
                He beat a one armed Manny woo woo woo! Deal with it fuk face.

Of course Cowards all stick together. Dont matter how ya win just as long as ya win. lmfao. You people make me laugh :AOR:

Comment

He beat a one armed Manny woo woo woo! Deal with it fuk face.

Of course Cowards all stick together. Dont matter how ya win just as long as ya win. lmfao. You people make me laugh :AOR:
                  You want everyone to brawl vs manny? You know there's more styles to boxing right? Not my fault you don't like pure boxers that embarrass your hero

Comment

Was picking Pac for the longest but I am unsure after that performance. He's not gonna get any younger from now until this fight either.

Comment

You want everyone to brawl vs manny? You know there's more styles to boxing right? Not my fault you don't like pure boxers that embarrass your hero
                      another lame ass excuse. Thats why MMA draws a bigger fan base than Boxing. Fans....people who pay to watch...aka the mother fukers who pay the boxers and promoters pay to see a fight. Action. Not a fight that has as much action as a game of golf or water polo.

Youre idea of a pure boxer is someone who runs pot shots and clinches...lmfao. Trust me there is no embarrassment in losing to a chicken shlt coward that runs and clinches all night to get some lame ass Win:AOR: There is only a select few of you lame brain fuk nuts that relish in a cowards victory. Even if its beating a injured man not 100% in the fight due to an injury

Comment

Working...
                      X