No announcement yet.

Be Good / Stay Out of Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Good / Stay Out of Trouble!

Spend time with your family, your quality friends, if you have a girl take her like bowling or something, out to eat, maybe get it on. Who knows.

Oh and work hard.

Sincerely.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Spend time with your family, your quality friends, if you have a girl take her like bowling or something, out to eat, maybe get it on. Who knows.

Oh and work hard.

Sincerely.
    I shall be the 1st to 5 star this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!

Comment

That has been my life as of late,instead of boozing with my friends tonight i took my niece bowling.step by step i will make my life better,no more drowning my sorrows in a bottle that just gives me more sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        That has been my life as of late,instead of boozing with my friends tonight i took my niece bowling.step by step i will make my life better,no more drowning my sorrows in a bottle that just gives me more sorrow.
        If you got sorrows Mark homie, you can holla atcha boy. I gotcha back; rain, sleet, snow, or shine.

Comment

Yeah cuh, tonight I smoked weed and a drank 3 40's instead of smoking mah usual crack.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL NIKKUH View Post
            Yeah cuh, tonight I smoked weed and a drank 3 40's instead of smoking mah usual crack.
            Jesus pb come back to life the troll shts getting old son.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              If you got sorrows Mark homie, you can holla atcha boy. I gotcha back; rain, sleet, snow, or shine.
              Same to you chief.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL NIKKUH View Post
                lol weren't you taking Xanax bars and smoking dope the other day also? Either way do me a favor and don't let that spiral out of control.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  lol weren't you taking Xanax bars and smoking dope the other day also? Either way do me a favor and don't let that spiral out of control.
                  I'm just playin' man, I stayed in lastnight I'm training real hard for the next few weeks need to get me a beach body for the summer.
                  Only thing is I ate a big ass pizza lastnight and It's not apart of my diet.

But hell, what can ya do. And in reference to xanax bars, I do be only playing when I say im taking them, I know first hand how messed up they can make a man.

Either way, 5 star thread and good to see you around again bro.
                  Don't see you on here much anymore, hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Jesus pb come back to life the troll shts getting old son.
                    I'm tryin my best man, The troll is on my right side and PB32 is on my left side,
                    The **** on my right is luring me in good.

Comment

Working...
                    X