Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Lakers for advancing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Anthony Davis with 43 points. LeBron with 36/10/10.

Comment

• Lakers are just one win away from advancing in the conference finals. Hope they win Game 5.

Comment

• Where's that bish extracurRICular at?
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-12-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Wonder if losing to clippers or celtics will be more hurtful to lakers fans

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Wonder if losing to clippers or celtics will be more hurtful to lakers fans
            Neither will happen

Comment

• LeBron and this Lakers' postseason run

Anyone think a Lakers' 2020 NBA Championship will elevate LBJ as the best ever ???

Hope someone can inform me why the last thread was deleted...

(I posted a new thread basically same as this around 5:30pm and it looks to have been deleted...) ---- (Am I breaking some rule that I'm not aware of???)

Comment

• Congrats to LeBron and Anthony Davis for being voted in the all nba first team. LBJ with a record 16 all nba teams appearance.

Comment

• Congrats to LeBron and Anthony Davis for being voted in the all nba first team. LBJ with a record 16 all nba teams selection.

Comment

• Congratulations to the lakers for winning Game 4. One win away from advancing in the finals.

Comment

• Lakers traded Danny Green, and 28th overall pick for Dennis Schroeder.

Comment

Working...
                      X