Hi Mousy mouse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mousy mouse.

How are you buddy?

I’m doing good. Just finished a combination Mexican plate, I’ve downed about 3 pots of coffee already and brewing one as I type. Need to go to the gym for the rest of the night. Thinking about fat people now because of Crystalline’s thread… and wondering how long it will take me to get with the chick in my Saturday class.

Comment

Cool. It's wierd, but I think of you differently now. I never disliked you or anything, but for some reason after last we talked I see you different.

Comment

How so?

Comment

The **** you said about cutting seemed knowledgeable and non-judgemental, I would even go as far as to say that it was smart and insightful.

Comment

Well **** man, I’ve been there.. done that, and do that. I’ve had to have stitches so many times because of blades against my skin… Now I’ve learned the limits of how deep I can go, and have started adding ink to most of the **** I do. Your little episode that you had, is what I go through on a weekly basis. So there’s no way in hell that I can judge anyone, let alone judge you on something I do myself.

Comment

ok now kiss

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse
                Well **** man, I’ve been there.. done that, and do that. I’ve had to have stitches so many times because of blades against my skin… Now I’ve learned the limits of how deep I can go, and have started adding ink to most of the **** I do. Your little episode that you had, is what I go through on a weekly basis. So there’s no way in hell that I can judge anyone, let alone judge you on something I do myself.
                But I DON'T do that. I'm still kinda traumataized. I can't believe I did that. I have to admit though that there is something special about watching my cuts heal. Like i'm ok or something. Zero, shut up and go away before I own you again, Mr. IQ of 45.

Comment

I will Judge you if you want me too Blue Dawg?

Comment

Originally posted by Bzob
                    I will Judge you if you want me too Blue Dawg?
                    Maybe, I'm not sure though....I've been confusing myself lately....questioning my career and the road I've taken. Fun stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X