Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather To Lomachenko! STOP BEING SCARED OF MIKEY AND FIGHT HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma isn't scared of Mikey but Floyd doesn't want Davis anywhere near Loma. Mikey has a fight scheduled so it can't happen now anyway.

Normally I wouldn't suggest Loma rushing into a fight with the best 135lber but considering that Mikey will most likely move up to 140 and above for good in the next year or so, the fight should be made as soon as possible.

Naturally neither fighter will get credit. If Loma wins, they'll say Garcia was drained and that it was "Arum's master plan" all along. If Garcia wins, they'll say Loma was too small and didn't test the waters first.

Comment

translation: leave my main btch tank alone and go fight mikey!

that boy tank is a certified hoe if he dont speak up for his damn self. grown a.ss man hiding in floyds closet behind his cowboy boots. come out tank and say something p*ssy.

loma just took davis soul without fighting him.

Comment

before the rigo fight all these mofos said rigo was gonna break jaws and ribs and size dont matter, rigo was ranked in the top 10 p4p by every credible list. they accused loma of ducking. it was rigo and his fans that FORCED the fight to take place.. afterward they move the goalposts to not give loma credit for making them eat their words. so now loma gets zero props because rigo moved up in weight? so why do we give maidana credit for beating broner who also jumped two divisions? that win turned maidana into a star and secured him his two retirement checks vs floyd.

and with that logic mikey should also get no credit if he beats loma right? but we know these haters would elevate mikey to goat status if he wins that fight.

mark this down.. if loma whoops mikey they would move the goalposts again and tell him to face crawford at 147 if he really wants credit.

the hate for loma is getting real.

Comment

Mayweather is retired so it drives him crazy to see Loma get so much attention as a great boxer when he used to the one getting that positive attention. Mayweather wants to be retired and still be in the spotlight. Mikey has a fight and Loma asked Mayweather why he is afraid to have his best fighter Davis fight him at 135. Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
            It's always the same story from Loma haters: when he stays in a weight category, they say he's afraid to move up.
            When Loma moves up, they say he moved up to duck somebody.
            This is the logic the very worst Loma fans used against Floyd and now its being thrown back in their faces.

I just wish more posters like you pointed this out when they were doing this for a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              "I'm legendary....I make..." how about some humility
              its like i said before...before what i said before was similar to what i already before said...i had already said it before, so it don't count...

Comment

Typical cowardly talk from Floyd. This coming from a guy who fought Berto and McGregor instead of Thurman, Garcia, Brook, Spence, Porter. LMAO. He has a 130 fighter in his stable right now, why not put Gervonta in there? Too scared?

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                  translation: leave my main btch tank alone and go fight mikey!

that boy tank is a certified hoe if he dont speak up for his damn self. grown a.ss man hiding in floyds closet behind his cowboy boots. come out tank and say something p*ssy.

loma just took davis soul without fighting him.
                  Lol yea that's pretty much what I took a way from this. Calls out his fighter then says he's scared to fight someone else who's right now 2 divisions higher

Comment

“We’re not looking to unify the belts right now,” Mayweather said. “We’re gonna be smart. We gonna move and let him make money, and let his money build. And when the time is right, we’re gonna take the fights that we need.”

Comment

mayweather basically conceding that tank is no threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X