No announcement yet.

If Estrada beats Ryngvisai will he be top 10 p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Estrada can box on the back foot well if he needs to, he showed this against both Melindo and Gonzalez. SSR’s raw physicality will certainly be a problem but his power won’t make JFE gun-shy. Estrada is never afraid to exchange in the pocket. I got Estrada by a close UD. This is a helluva fight IMO
    Roman had a reputation for being a big puncher as well as an aggressive style when he fought estrada. I bet estrada prefers to fight in centre of ring as opposed to being pushed back like he was vs roman

Rungs just a beast man. He was beginning to dominate roman before he knocked him down. His cordination and athleticism has seemed to have improved and that purely could be down him having more time to train

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Roman had a reputation for being a big puncher as well as an aggressive style when he fought estrada. I bet estrada prefers to fight in centre of ring as opposed to being pushed back like he was vs roman

Rungs just a beast man. He was beginning to dominate roman before he knocked him down. His cordination and athleticism has seemed to have improved and that purely could be down him having more time to train
      Estrada definitely would prefer to take center ring and controll the pace but he’s more than capable of fighting off the backfoot. I agree SSR is a beast, but he can be outboxed especially on the backfoot, Cuadras kinda showed the method to beat him, moving in and out with quick footwork and fighting in bursts almost. SSR is very physically strong, has quick hands and legit power but his footwork ain’t the best. The reason he had so much success with Roman is because Roman has to come forward in order to be effective, therefore Rungsvai didn’t really have to chase and cut the ring off something he’s not great at. Against JFE he’ll have to do this. I think as long as Estrada makes it through those first 3 or 4 rounds unscathed, cause SSR is a very dangerous fighter especially early, he’ll be able to grind out a close decision outboxing SSR down the stretch.
      It’s a great fight regardless man, I’m really looking forward to it.🥊

Comment

Estrada definitely would prefer to take center ring and controll the pace but he’s more than capable of fighting off the backfoot. I agree SSR is a beast, but he can be outboxed especially on the backfoot, Cuadras kinda showed the method to beat him, moving in and out with quick footwork and fighting in bursts almost. SSR is very physically strong, has quick hands and legit power but his footwork ain’t the best. The reason he had so much success with Roman is because Roman has to come forward in order to be effective, therefore Rungsvai didn’t really have to chase and cut the ring off something he’s not great at. Against JFE he’ll have to do this. I think as long as Estrada makes it through those first 3 or 4 rounds unscathed, cause SSR is a very dangerous fighter especially early, he’ll be able to grind out a close decision outboxing SSR down the stretch.
        It’s a great fight regardless man, I’m really looking forward to it.🥊
        Look at how he landed the right hook vs roman and moved backwards in one motion

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Look at how he landed the right hook vs roman and moved backwards in one motion
          It was a helluva shot, the KO of the year for me, I don’t think Estrada will walk onto one of those shots though.

I could be way off here man, but are you the same Jas off the boxing coalition pod?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Thais take on names of their gyms, his real name is Wisaksil Wangek, Srisaket sor Rungvisai will be some other kind of name. Wanheng Menayothins name translates to 5 Star Chicken, lol.
            What does Wangek's name mean?

Comment

It was a helluva shot, the KO of the year for me, I don’t think Estrada will walk onto one of those shots though.

I could be way off here man, but are you the same Jas off the boxing coalition pod?
              Yea thats me

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Not sure, his boxrec bio says he was born in Si Sa Ket, so Id say thats the Srisaket bit. Theres other Rungvisai's http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/374137 so thatll be his gym or sponser.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Wanheng Menayothins name translates to 5 Star Chicken, lol.
                  Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  thai dude here
                  Wanheng Menayothins is his real name
                  he use his gym name and his gym use sponsor name
                  Kaiyanghadao which is 5 Star Chicken Grill

Srisaket is name of his hometown
                  Sor rungvisai is his gym name
                  and Wisaksil Wangek is his real name
                  (actually we dont translate people name , you dont translate john do you ?)
                  but i try translate his name and its like
                  Wisaksil = Art of Power
                  Wangek = Main Palace
                  Last edited by badboyz08; 12-13-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Estrada is already top 10 a win and you could argue he's top 5. If the win is impressive I'd be tempted to put him #4-5.

Comment

Working...
                    X