No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    No. Don't you remember me telling you to renege on your ban bet because I want to see you around when Trump gets impeached? Why would I do a ban bet and disappear if he doesn't get impeached? I'll be here to take it as good as I've been giving it. People talk about how bringer disappeared after the election. I'm not doing that. I'll be right here to take mine if I'm wrong.
    I figured you wouldn't.

Don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere.

Your team first said Trump wasn't running. He ran. Then they said he couldn't win. He won. Now they say he colluded with Russia.

I see a pattern, whilke you obviously don't.

No offense, but I understand basic logic and it makes me all but certain Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Comment

• Stacking up bodies like the Clintons

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I figured you wouldn't.

Don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere.

Your team first said Trump wasn't running. He ran. Then they said he couldn't win. He won. Now they say he colluded with Russia.

I see a pattern, whilke you obviously don't.

No offense, but I understand basic logic and it makes me all but certain Trump didn't collude with Russia.
        What do you mean you figured I wouldn't? Of course I wouldn't. If I'm telling you not to do something why would you fix your mouth to ask me to do what I told you not to do?

Comment

• Anyway....I see they're just trying to distract me

Comment

• Comment

• Background on Glen Simpson founder of Fusion GPS

Former reporter for the Wall Street Journal (conservative)

Former reporter for Roll Call (conservative)

Financial crimes investigative reporter with a focus on Russia

That's why the conservative Free Beacon (conservative) reached out to him to get opposition research on Trump.

Comment

• This was when Democrats hated Comey and Trump loved him. Remember, Trump's reason for firing Comey was the way he handled the email investigation. He was to hard on here If you believe that I got a bridge in Russia to sell you. Just contact Felix Sater

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Gruber didn't call y'all stupid for nothing.

What's even better are grubers like you who are also superfans.

Y'all are a real hoot!

Comment

• The unusually public meeting laid bare a back-and-forth between the parties more typically confined to closed-door negotiations. At one point, California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, asked Trump if he would support a “clean” DACA bill now with a commitment to pursue a comprehensive immigration overhaul later.

Trump responded, “I would like it ... I think a lot of people would like to see that but I think we have to do DACA first.”
                      House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., interjected, saying, “Mr. President, you need to be clear though,” that legislation involving the so-called Dreamers would need to include border security.
                      He didn't know what a "clean bill" meant as you can tell by Rep McCarthy correcting him. This is why it's important for the press to ask him about policy detail whenever he has the courage to have an interview with someone other than Fox News.

Comment

Working...
                      X