Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest Broner fan on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Chiefs suck. Broner beats the chiefs.
    What did you say?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Does it not embarrass you that you are in that kind of company? Ducketts and Stax are both complete ****s.
      Do you consider yourself a bigger pacquiao fan than Check Hooks or do you just hate mayweather and not give 2 $h1ts about pacquiao.

Comment

I am.

In fact, I watch the Maidana fight every day and stroke my shaft to it.

Comment

Do you consider yourself a bigger pacquiao fan than Check Hooks or do you just hate mayweather and not give 2 $h1ts about pacquiao.
          I think you'll be going the same way as Ducketts and your other racist buddy, brandish, pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I think you'll be going the same way as Ducketts and your other racist buddy, brandish, pretty soon.
            By The way I am not racist, and you did not answer my question. Are you a hardcore pacquiao fan like check hooks, or do you just hate mayweather and want to see him lose more than anything.

Comment

By The way I am not racist, and you did not answer my question. Are you a hardcore pacquiao fan like check hooks, or do you just hate mayweather and want to see him lose more than anything.
              I'm not a fan of either, I just despise Floyd/boners vile, racist and ******ed, bumsniffing fanbase. A fanbase universally regarded as the worst in all sports.

You didnt answer my question either. Are you proud to be associated with a bunch of bumsniffing, racist spastic fanboys?

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                Been riding with Tha Problem since the amateur days and I'll never turn my back on fam
                #ThisMoron

Comment

Broner a bum

Comment

Junior gong embarrassing yet more posters.

Comment

Wow lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X