Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Coach Feels Errol Spence Fight is The Wrong Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Coach Feels Errol Spence Fight is The Wrong Move

During a recent interview with BoxingScene.com, three division world champion Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) revealed that the welterweight division is certainly in his immediate future. Before he can even think about moving up in weight, Garcia must overcome his upcoming challenge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Now, that is a smart man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        cawkblocked emoji'd by his own coach. OUCH!

(There a reason why cawkblock emoji not working?)

Comment

If Garcia is serious about this fight, why not. He didnt exactly take on killers up to this point so i dont really believe him but if he wants Spence, good for everybody.

Comment

any true 147lbs A class boxer would beat Mickey. no not Horn who got a gift from Manny do not count!

Comment

Anyone feels like this all the way up to 160 #mandown

Comment

I like Robert Garcia and his humanitarians contributions for the black community.

His work is never done I see. RESPECT.

Comment

mickey can most likely be able to beat B 147 lbs but not A class fighter in that weight

Comment

I appreciate honesty like this. Robert looking out for his brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X