This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Why would I or anyone in my family who wasn't born in this country be expected to pay reparations for something we had nothing to do with? Or the Mexicans or all the other people who recently came to this country? You understand this comes from taxpayer's dollars, from everyone.
    White Americans own over 90% of America, including land, resources, wealth, Real Estate, etc. Do you think that ownership was obtained through hard work?

The answer to this question should be good

And secondly, all the immigrants that are reaping rewards from being American or having a green card, didn't die and fight in every war known to this country, nor have to endure the labor that came with building this country, nor were they systematically attacked and kept as an underclass citizen, yet are able to come right in and reap the rewards of being an Ameican citizen and live the American Dream. Yes, they should pay as well
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-21-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I don't care if your family was from Ireland, Scotland, Germany or Switzerland... The truth is, YOU are a white man born in America... You reaped benefits from being white in this country

This country stopped caring about "where" white Americans were from over a hundred years ago... Euro Americans regardless of where their genealogy lies have "blended" in society in uniform and reaped all the benefits that came with it
      Oh, the benefits you say. Like being raised by my mother, working from the time I was 14 with no dad around? Those benefits? .............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Reparations my Ass, I will pay no reparation to anybody. **** you.......Rockin'
        Great logical reply.

Your "whiteness" has had and still has many perks, buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Oh, the benefits you say. Like being raised by my mother, working from the time I was 14 with no dad around? Those benefits? .............Rockin'
          Absolutely.

A job working where? Was this before or after the great depression?

Did she buy and own a home?

Did you buy and own a home?

Was she harassed by the police for having a little Mary Jane on her? Were you?

Was she ever saved like the Damsel in distress?

So many questions
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-21-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

White Americans own over 90% of America, including land, resources, wealth, Real Estate, etc. Do you think that ownership was obtained through hard work?

And secondly, all the immigrants that are reaping rewards from being American or having a green card, didn't die and fight in every war known to this country, nor have to endure the labor that came with building this country, nor were they systematically attacked and kept as an underclass citizen, yet are able to come right in and reap the rewards of being a citizen. Yes, they should pay as well
            Lol so everyone should pay African american people because of their ancestors. That's just laughable and only people with a victim mentality would actual expect this. I'm sure you go through so many things because of being "black" that no one else experiences. No one especially the new people to this country should be expected to pay this because people like you think you're entitled to it, in reality you aren't.

Comment

And secondly, all the immigrants that are reaping rewards from being American or having a green card, didn't die and fight in every war known to this country, nor have to endure the labor that came with building this country, nor were they systematically attacked and kept as an underclass citizen, yet are able to come right in and reap the rewards of being an Ameican citizen and live the American Dream. Yes, they should pay as well

Comment

Absolutely.

A job working where? Was this before or after the great depression?

Did she buy and own a home?

Was she harassed by the police for having a little Mary Jane on her?

Was she ever saved like the Damsel in distress?

So many questions
                You really believe only blacks struggle in this world?

Comment

Lol so everyone should pay African american people because of their ancestors. That's just laughable and only people with a victim mentality would actual expect this. I'm sure you go through so many things because of being "black" that no one else experiences. No one especially the new people to this country should be expected to pay this because people like you think you're entitled to it, in reality you aren't.
                  So explain to me why Jews, Japanese and Native Americans have all received reparations?

There have been laws and practices that have solely "targeted" specifically African Americans that have gone on for the last 400 years.... It's truly impossible, unethical and plain ******ed to compare any other race or ethnic group of people to Afican Americans when they never had to endure what AAs have had to endure in this country and it's not even debatable

Native Americans use to actually work with slave owners and scalp run away slaves for rewards

Comment

You really believe only blacks struggle in this world?
                    Well help me out. Name one ethnic group or race of people that have a history similar to AA's in this country...

Let's hear about some of these practices and policies that have specifically targeted them that are remotely close to what AAs have endured for the last 400 years

Here's your chance to explain how they're comparable. Let's hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Of that "Federally owned" land, how was it obtained by the government? Was it legally and ethically obtained? Or do you think the goverment just has always naturally owned it?

Was any of it stolen from free blacks?

Even the privately owned land.. Was it legally and ethically obtained or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X