Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

Another confirmed POS. This felon can't even get a gun

Comment

my cousin went to that school

Comment

The only reason we know his father is an FBI agent is because he told us on TV. I wonder how cool, calm, and collected this reporter would be on the day he was almost killed and saw his classmates gunned down in cold blood

This kid said if the coach had a gun he could've saved lives. He's a pro gun advocate.

A reporter went on his facebook page and pointed out his posts with the confederate flag and nobama posts.

didint you attack Larrys kids? that what the whole fight between you were?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            didint you attack Larrys kids? that what the whole fight between you were?
            And you know what happened after that right?

Comment

And you know what happened after that right?
              naw I dont remeber really, pizza place something that you wanted to beat him up infront of your kids or some**** lol and then you apologized to him and that was it if I remebered correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                You're a fucking moron...........
                get triggered...

To use a Malcolm X cliche - the chickens came home to roost for Trayvon. All that thug ethos shyte - came back on him.

Trayvon approached a dude, punched him in the face, then proceeded to try and smash his head in the ground.

Zimmerman is heard screaming for help for like 30 seconds- and he's screaming bloody murder.

It takes a real thug piece of shyte to keep trying to pound somebody after they are screaming for help. It's over - you've won..

So he got his little wannabe thug ass BLOWN AWAY. and nothing of value was lost.

Do you dispute those chain of events? That are buttressed by physical evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  get triggered...
                  Great response, really showed me! I am not even arguing about the Trayvon Martin stuff, but you obviously by your posting history are a tad bit racist and to be cheering on the death of a teenager even if he did share blame/deserve most of the blame shows that you are a prick and probably a poorly adjusted individual. But this an online forum, so carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    Great response, really showed me! I am not even arguing about the Trayvon Martin stuff, but you obviously by your posting history are a tad bit racist and to be cheering on the death of a teenager even if he did share blame/deserve most of the blame shows that you are a prick and probably a poorly adjusted individual. But this an online forum, so carry on.
                    Why should I feel sorry for a thug who tried to physically hurt somebody else to the point of possible brain damage, and maybe even death?

It's funny to me how he is celebrated by so many as a cause for social justice, and racism, etc. when the facts of the case show: 1.) Zimmerman WAS NOT White - while "Hispanic" is not a race, and there are plenty of White Hispanics, Zimmerman clearly has a lot of Amerindian genetics; 2.) Zimmerman, whatever he did wrong, WAS TRYING TO HELP, and did NOT approach some little angel-faced kid coming home with skittles to harass and attack; 3.) Not only did Trayvon attack him first, he CONTINUED to do so to the point the guy was screaming bloody murder - HELP HEEEELP HEEEELP ME!

This is about as clear cut case of self-defense as there is (it has nothing to do with this stand your ground statutory law that is applicable in various states, rather, it is textbook common law self-defense.

It is also, ironically, a case that SUPPORTS the reason why citizens should have the privilege to own personal firearms if they meet certain prerequisites.

SO yes, it is HILARIOUS so many idiots out there believe so so much rubbish.

The actual fact that a 17-year old lost his life, despite him bringing it entirely on himself? Not so much - that's just to troll and upset people who take the internet seriously. but I still say nothing of value was lost.

And i could care less about what somebody I'll never see in real life thinks of me. But for what it's worth - I actually enjoy your content for the most part.

And the term "racist" has no meaning anymore. And it doesn't bother me in the least - I know what I believe in, and what I stand for, and that's all I care about.
                    Last edited by Cheek busting; 02-21-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      Why should I feel sorry for a thug who tried to physically hurt somebody else to the point of possible brain damage, and maybe even death?

It's funny to me how he is celebrated by so many as a cause for social justice, and racism, etc. when the facts of the case show: 1.) Zimmerman WAS NOT White - while "Hispanic" is not a race, and there are plenty of White Hispanics, Zimmerman clearly has a lot of Amerindian genetics; 2.) Zimmerman, whatever he did wrong, WAS TRYING TO HELP, and did NOT approach some little angel-faced kid coming home with skittles to harass and attack; 3.) Not only did Trayvon attack him first, he CONTINUED to do so to the point the guy was screaming bloody murder - HELP HEEEELP HEEEELP ME!

This is about as clear cut case of self-defense as there is (it has nothing to do with this stand your ground statutory law that is applicable in various states, rather, it is textbook common law self-defense.

It is also, ironically, a case that SUPPORTS the reason why citizens should have the privilege to own personal firearms if they meet certain prerequisites.

SO yes, it is HILARIOUS so many idiots out there believe so so much rubbish.

The actual fact that a 17-year old lost his life, despite him bringing it entirely on himself? Not so much - that's just to troll and upset people who take the internet seriously. but I still say nothing of value was lost.

And i could care less about what somebody I'll never see in real life thinks of me. But for what it's worth - I actually enjoy your content for the most part.

And the term "racist" has no meaning anymore. And it doesn't bother me in the least - I know what I believe in, and what I stand for, and that's all I care about.
                      I was being a bit rude, my bad for that. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I think Zimmerman was responsible for escalating it almost as much/as much as Trayvon for being a wanna-be cop and overzealous neighborhood patrol, even the police said that he went too far. He didn't just call in a suspicious person, he pursued him while armed. I am not against 2nd amendment at all, lived in my fair share of ****ty neighborhoods and been robbed at gunpoint before and seen a friend get shot right in front of me, I value the right of people to defend themselves. I just kind of get upset when people act like human life is worthless. But once again, my bad for being rude, we should always keep it civil.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 02-21-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X