No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez trolling on DBN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Trolling no I think its how he honestly feels and I agree to a point. No one cares about charlo vs anybody right now thats where charlo is at in his career, charlo needs to get his ass into some groove and get some public demand behind him.

public demand for a fighter or fight = $$$$$$$$$

A-side fighters only care about $$$$$$$$ fighters not mandos etc.

GGG and Canelo are A-side fighters.

Charlo needs to work on his career and get the public to start WANTING to see him fight people as it stands now more people want to see BJS vs GGG or Canelo than Charlo vs Canelo or GGG.

its $$$$$$$ fight time for these 2 (Canelo, GGG) they aint giving out free checks.

I understand that point of view from them

now as a sport it should work like that Mando = next in line to face the champion MANDATORY!

but not how our sports work.
    Only the casuals don't care...Donte made him feel stupid, abel made a fool of himself, the lil g fans are making fools of themselves & its ALL cuz they don't want to see lil g lose on paper let alone get dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Only the casuals don't care...Donte made him feel stupid, abel made a fool of himself, the lil g fans are making fools of themselves & its ALL cuz they don't want to see lil g lose on paper let alone get dropped.
      I think you reading too much into it.

lmfao I literally seen no difference here in abel behaviour than in any other interview and believe me I show no love to abel or ggg I call abel ****** pretendingto be mexican and ggg triple flop.

Comment

Maybe. Who knows

Abel definitely looks like the type to troll lol. But he aint GGG and cant speak for him

Comment

Now GGG is ducking charlo lol. All abel said is if they beat canelo the BJS fight and unifying is more important to them than a charlo fight and they arent focused on charlo at all right now.

But of course you guys spin it as " HE DUCKING CHARLO,HE DONT WANT THAT WORK"

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            How long was Golovkin a mandatory for that WBC belt? Exactly...
            Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Since he beat Rubio for the Interim title I think in 2014.
            And he didn't become WBC champ till 2 years later because neither Cotto nor Canelo wanted to give him his shot.

Hugo Centeno is Jemall's Rubio, if you know what I mean, and the fight hasn't even happened yet.

GGG is ducking Charlo already doe ...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              And he didn't become WBC champ till 2 years later because neither Cotto nor Canelo wanted to give him his shot.

Hugo Centeno is Jemall's Rubio, if you know what I mean, and the fight hasn't even happened yet.

GGG is ducking Charlo already doe ...
              Dude the hate on here is insane. You and I are on the same page. I actually like the Charlo brothers but their die hards are crazy as fk when it comes to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
                Now GGG is ducking charlo lol. All abel said is if they beat canelo the BJS fight and unifying is more important to them than a charlo fight and they arent focused on charlo at all right now.

But of course you guys spin it as " HE DUCKING CHARLO,HE DONT WANT THAT WORK"
                Dude, if he was to beat Nelo he would fight BJS & if he was to beat BJS he would with the quickness move to 168. DUCK Jermall like he DUCKED S.O.G.

Comment

Dude, if he was to beat Nelo he would fight BJS & if he was to beat BJS he would with the quickness move to 168. DUCK Jermall like he DUCKED S.O.G.
                  But thats been the move for a while now. GGG said he would get all the belts, then move up after. This was long before charlo was even relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    I think you reading too much into it.

lmfao I literally seen no difference here in abel behaviour than in any other interview and believe me I show no love to abel or ggg I call abel ****** pretendingto be mexican and ggg triple flop.
                    I know what I heard & what I heard was abel ducking to keep lil g relevant to keep his pockets (abel) relevant....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
                      But thats been the move for a while now. GGG said he would get all the belts, then move up after. This was long before charlo was even relevant.
                      You might be right but abel shook cuz he knows the deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X