Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this situation? I wanna hear all sides/opinions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See when I see things like this I always ask would they have done it if it was__________ and if the answer is not the same across the board then they are in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Better ways to apprehend someone. I would not be apprehending anyone unless they assaulted a family member or friend. Would have been better to call police and let them track her down.

I'm guessing she will win some sort of lawsuit against the guy punching her. He should not have been restraining her that way in he first place and should not have been punching her in the head. Cops are not allowed to do this, neither are civilians. Was this recent?
      Nah, man. She's a thief. She got treated exactly how she should have been treated. This was a great civilian arrest.

Here's the problem: A grown man who gets stopped like that is going to fight, and fight hard. So hurting him is wrong? NO. He's a thief. HE pushes the boundaries. Not the civilian. HE decides up and to death which level it goes.

And lets say he fought to the death trying to escape. It's wrong for the civilians to kill him? It would be ALL over the news. Headlines: Civilian kills pick pocket. Did he go too far? It's a joke these days man.

In the words of MJ: "You reach, I teach."

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        See when I see things like this I always ask would they have done it if it was__________ and if the answer is not the same across the board then they are in the wrong.
        So you're looking for an excuse out of the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          So you're looking for an excuse out of the gate?
          naw I can care less psssh its a black women wtf do i care?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Backstory: We don't see what happened before the film is rolling, but apparently the black woman being held down tried to steal an old woman's purse while she was dining outside a restaurant. Based on the conversation, and the old woman lying on her back on the pavement (who appears to be disabled/infirm - an easy victim for a thief) we can hear she is also accused of striking the old woman.

The attempted thief ADMITS to trying to steal her purse (because apparently, according to this attempted thief, if you're eating out at a restaurant, you are rich, and your wealth should be redistributed via any means necessary to the impoverished)... HOWEVER, she DENIES striking the old woman, saying "dude, I would never hit her"!

One of the older White dudes holding her down, proceeds to punch her thrice in the head after what it looks like is her biting at his wrist/sleeve.

So, try to steal from the "rich", get caught and then play the sympathy angle. So typical. Haha.

He was justified. Anybody that bites a person is taking a big risk. Very stupid. Glad she was caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Nah, man. She's a thief. She got treated exactly how she should have been treated. This was a great civilian arrest.

Here's the problem: A grown man who gets stopped like that is going to fight, and fight hard. So hurting him is wrong? NO. He's a thief. HE pushes the boundaries. Not the civilian. HE decides up and to death which level it goes.

And lets say he fought to the death trying to escape. It's wrong for the civilians to kill him? It would be ALL over the news. Headlines: Civilian kills pick pocket. Did he go too far? It's a joke these days man.

In the words of MJ: "You reach, I teach."
              Well said, bruh.

I wonder how many posters on here would be like the other dude who comes along later in the background, asking why he's holding her down. "Ignorant Heroes."

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                WUT'S GUD BIG HOMIE!?!

Hahah I know we've gone at it a lil bit in threads (but i hope you know I was mostly joking), but I always respect your honesty, and you always seem to keep it real - whether or not I agree with your stance.

And your story about passing that big, scary ass Rottweiler in the back-alley, and how ya'll both just casually glanced at each other, and kept walking your separate ways, cause neither of ya'll "wanted to die that die"! I just can't emphasize enough how funny the imagery is when you told the story hahah. Just a rottweiler, off his leash with no owner, just strolling around back-alleys like he's a human hahah...

Anyway - could you clarify a bit more? You mean "would the three White dudes have done the same if it was a pretty young petite White woman, and she stole from, and battered an old, wretched looking black woman"?

What if you were eating out with your mother, and some broad (race notwithstanding), battered her, broke her nose and laid her out across the pavement while stealing her purse? And then, if while you were restraining her, she bit you??

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Well said, bruh.

I wonder how many posters on here would be like the other dude who comes along later in the background, asking why he's holding her down. "Ignorant Heroes."
                  Yes - I agree with you and Lomadeaux's assessment.

Do you remember the story (pretty sure there was a video catching some of it as well), when this Black dude nicked somebody's purse/wallet (can't remember if it was a man,or broad), and then was restrained by White dudes (I think it actually was just ONE White guy IIRC - but either way he was just being held down, not being physically harmed at all)..

Anyway, some black dude started ATTACKING the White dude who was initially victimized, for simply restraining the black dude! He just like hit him once, before realizing what would have happened if he kept trying to help his "fellow black comrade in arms against White Supremacy"!

SMH..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Yes - I agree with you and Lomadeaux's assessment.

Do you remember the story (pretty sure there was a video catching some of it as well), when this Black dude nicked somebody's purse/wallet (can't remember if it was a man,or broad), and then was restrained by White dudes (I think it actually was just ONE White guy IIRC - but either way he was just being held down, not being physically harmed at all)..

Anyway, some black dude started ATTACKING the White dude who was initially victimized, for simply restraining the black dude! He just like hit him once, before realizing what would have happened if he kept trying to help his "fellow black comrade in arms against White Supremacy"!

SMH..
                    Yeah, like a say, the ignorant hero-the guy who knows nothing about the situation and reacts based on race or gender or what not. Unfortunately, these ignoramuses get involved sometimes. I mean, if I see something like that, I keep walking. I have no idea what's going on and don't want to know. It depends on the situation though. If a kid is involved, it's a different story, though. Or a midget. If a midget's involved, I'm definitely watching and taking pictures. Good post, my edomite brotha.
                    Last edited by Tony Trick-Pony; 02-17-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

That b itch would have got choked out quick trying to bite me. Over and under, grab the sleeves and squeeze. She's gonna be snoozing in 3 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X