Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine the hate Loma would get if Tank agreed to fight him at 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenco seems to be geeting a lot of love. Where is this fake hate y’all keep making up coming from? Just because one person says something negative don’t mean the whole world thinks that way

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Salido doe.
      True Salido. I wouldn't say salido is a bad fighter. In fact I dislike how everyone down plays the dude. He's definitely a good fighter and i would definitely use him as a bench mark. If you can beat him, you can be a champion. If you cant, probably not.

You gotta give credit where credit is due. Loma while he didn't win, despite the fact Salido being over weight And throwing a gazillion low blows, definitely isn't the same fighter then as he is now.

It would be blasphemous to believe Loma would lose now as he's now a better fighter and salido is 4 years older.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        We would be saying davis gots lomachenko problems.

So no matter how you flip it, cut it up and slice it, lomachenko still got Salido problems lmao
        And Salido got steroid problems.

Davis will never fight Loma. When Loma moves to 135 the Davis load-garglers will say Loma is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I just bought a Lomachenko dartboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Didn't maxi already to this thead tonight?
            Thought I was seeing double.

Comment

These Loma threads are fuckin ******ed. The anger he's invoking is on par with Golovkin and Mayweather.

Comment

And Tank made the weight but Loma weighed in at 132 and gave up his belt without even trying to make 130.

Imagine if he then then blew up to 151lbs pounds between the weigh-in and the fight, and came in 11lbs heavier than Li'll Tank. That's two divisions' difference!

Then imagine if Loma was allowed to get away with multiple low blows throughout the fight, without any point deductions, and beat Tank by split decision.

What do you think the reaction would be at this place if that happened?
                Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
                  tank would then fight be #1 p4p a couple years later after beating a guy coming off a one year layoff. A journeyman. A guy coming off a loss and moving up a division. And a 37 y/o guy who fought 1rd in a year and moving up 2 weight division. People would then say prime for prime tank would murder arguello
                  bitcoin in the house time to eat!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And Tank made the weight but Loma weighed in at 132 and gave up his belt without even trying to make 130.

Imagine if he then then blew up to 151lbs pounds between the weigh-in and the fight, and came in 11lbs heavier than Li'll Tank. That's two divisions' difference!

Then imagine if Loma was allowed to get away with multiple low blows throughout the fight, without any point deductions, and beat Tank by split decision.

What do you think the reaction would be at this place if that happened?
                    What are you talking about? LOL. You must HATE Loma to post something like this. WTF? LOL.

"Imagine if the guy I hate did a bunch of bad ****. It would be great because it would make me feel better."

You're an idiot. lmao.

Comment

Davis will never get in there with Lomachenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X