Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Rigondeaux The #1 P4P Fighter if He Beats Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Salidoe should be #1. then.
      Did salido clearly beat him ? No, it was a really close fight

Was Salido Coming up 2 weight classes to fight Loma ? No, in fact he came in overweight

Had Loma beating anyone of note when he faced salido ? Nope

Was it Lomachenko's 2nd fight as an inexperienced Pro facing a veteran ? Yes

Was Salido skill and resume that of a p4p Fighter ? Hell No

So yeah Nope he shouldnt be anywhere near it no disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Would need a new category where you can miss weight and hitting below the belt is no longer a foul, then just a case of who's got the P4P strongest nuts.
        Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Did salido clearly beat him ? No, it was a really close fight

Was Salido Coming up 2 weight classes to fight Loma ? No, in fact he came in overweight

Had Loma beating anyone of note when he faced salido ? Nope

Was it Lomachenko's 2nd fight as an inexperienced Pro facing a veteran ? Yes

Was Salido skill and resume that of a p4p Fighter ? Hell No

So yeah Nope he shouldnt be anywhere near it no disrespect.
        I got Salidoe as my #1. P4P, I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Salidoe should be #1. then.
          I get the feeling that if Lomachenkdoe wins, you will hear the name "Salidoe" paired with a lot of wailing in the next few weeks.

Comment

I find it funny that no one... EVER! Mention that Loma was outclassed by Siri Salido... granted, it was his first professional fight and Salido is mustard.. but to never throw it in the conversation seems weird...
            I believe that Rigo will win this fight... I think Loma is overrated and will be exposed. But if I’m wrong than all credit to Lomachenko... but why shouldn’t Rigo be #1 p4p? Because he is biring? Freaking Andre Ward was boring and dirtier! At least with Rigo you can see the technique and ballet like grace... and most importantly he is undefeated! Never been besten! They can’t beat him!
            Honestly they have been trying soooo hard to make Lomachenko a star for sooo long that it finally comes down to this... if he loses AGAIN he should naturally be lower on the p4p list than Rigo... but anyways; I think this will be a boring fight after Loma realizes he can’t hit Rigo but they will give him the win non the less...

Comment

I don't believe that Loma should be ranked ahead of Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs), because Mikey has put in much more work, and he beat Salido, and Loma didn't. I also don't believe GGG should be ranked ahead of Canelo, because Canelo has a better resume than GGG. I would say the "Top 5" (in no particular order is Crawford, Garcia, GGG, Canelo, and the winner of tonight's fight (only because Ward retired)! If Rigo wins tonight, and then goes and beats Gary Russell Jr., or LSC for the belt @ 126 in 2018, I would say he should be ranked ahead of Canelo and GGG, having won titles @ 122, 126, and 130! I think multiple titles, in multiple weight classes, should have more bearing on who is #1!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-09-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shams627 View Post
                When did Loma fight Crawford ? Where can I watch that fight ?
                You haven't got a time machine? Meant Walters

Comment

Salido came in over the weight limit to have an advantage over Loma, fought dirty and lost 3 last rounds and won by split desicion. Not exaclty schooling is it????! Anyone who brings up Salido as some kind of a challenge for loma is a FVKING ******!!!!!

Comment

Rigo is #1 if he wins this fight... Loma is #1 if he beats Mikey Garcia..

Comment

100% yes! Even if he loses a close fight or it is a draw, his stock will rise and his PPV status.

Comment

Working...
                      X