No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua ”80-20 Split For Me Against Deontay Wilder Or NO FIGHT!!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Joshua being generous to Parker makes 50-50 reasonable? Nope. That's trying to take advantage of the generosity. Neither Parker or Wilder deserve even 30%.
    That’s bullshyt and you know it. There’s more money in the fight if it’s sold in Vegas. The site fee plus the gate shyts all over 90,000 British bums in Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      That’s bullshyt and you know it. There’s more money in the fight if it’s sold in Vegas. The site fee plus the gate shyts all over 90,000 British bums in Wembley.
      You can’t sell this fight in Vegas for at least another 2 years or it will flop, people aren’t going to pay Floyd or Canelo ticket prices for fighters that they barely know so where is this huge gate going to come from??

UK is the safe and proven market. Vegas is a gamble at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
        Deontay is a fraud, that's all there is to say. It's quite sad. If he was really all he said he is then he'd take the terms offered, win and offer the same terms in rematch.
        Your such a twat

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          You can’t sell this fight in Vegas for at least another 2 years or it will flop, people aren’t going to pay Floyd or Canelo ticket prices for fighters that they barely know so where is this huge gate going to come from??

UK is the safe and proven market. Vegas is a gamble at this stage.
          I don't think some people on here understand how the boxing market works, unless they are just blinded by Wilder or the American passport that he carries.

Where are they getting this Vegas thing from? Like the money is there lol, if the Vegas money is there NOW then trust me that greedy bastard (Hearn) would fly a plane there himself with Joshua in the backseat.

Comment

Working...
          X