No announcement yet.

GGG: Saunders is bluffing by saying he wants to fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Golovkin is a 34 year old fraud. He picks on Wade, Wade last fought on Shobox and most people thought he lost. But you guys excuse it because he's your great white hope.
    Yep, the great white hope from Kazakhstan who can barely speak English. Obviously you're trolling since everyone knows Saunders turned down Golovkin, otherwise he wouldn't be fighting Wade since unification >>> mandatory. Saunders sucks anyways he's not going to be a title holder long.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Another idiot that needs to be told a hundred times before it registers: Wade is the mando, ******. He was picked by the IBF, not Ggg. Where do they find these slobbering morons?
      Kazakhstan

Comment

Golovkin is a 34 year old fraud. He picks on Wade, Wade last fought on Shobox and most people thought he lost. But you guys excuse it because he's your great white hope.
        The fight was offered to Saunders. He refused. What about that do you not get?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuwAz-ekoQ

'GENNADY GOLOVKIN WOULD BEAT ME & YOU ON THE SAME NIGHT' - Sanders to Eubank Jr

Comment

nice avatar captain irony

Comment

these guys hate golovkin so much that canelo and billy joe sanders have become "slick brothas" and a half korean from a muslim country has become the "great white hope"

lmao

confused drug addicts

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuwAz-ekoQ

'GENNADY GOLOVKIN WOULD BEAT ME & YOU ON THE SAME NIGHT' - Sanders to Eubank Jr
                ahahaha nice video

Comment

I'm curious...

How is it possible that everyone who expresses an interest in fighting GGG is "bluffing"? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                  X