Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any genuine ****sexuals on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    I don't think this site is meant for hook ups....you might have better luck somewhere else!!
    ****, beat me to it lolol

Comment

OP was banned for propositioning several members via pm. He asked to toss my salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
        OP was banned for propositioning several members via pm. He asked to toss my salad.
        They don't call him "pretty boy" for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I sucked off a man in a dirty toilet stall at a bar once. It was alright.

But I know I'm straight because I didn't have a boner while I was doing it.
          Well that was thoughtful of you to finish him, if only more ppl were as empathetic as you the world would be a better place.

Comment

Is Hugh still incarcerated? **** if he is he'll have his chance to get revenge. He'll shank PB in the lunch line and let him bleed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Is Hugh still incarcerated? **** if he is he'll have his chance to get revenge. He'll shank PB in the lunch line and let him bleed out.
              PB is a pacifist. He'd rather give out rusty trombones to TMT members.

Comment

War hugh!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I remember this guy. I commended him for going out on his shield for calling out the mods, and then he responded to me to go f**k myself and that he'd rather go out on my meat sword. True story...not making that up.
                  Hahahahahah fcuking random Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X